MERGED 3X:Ouch - Bengals Sign Ben Wilkerson/any word on... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X:Ouch - Bengals Sign Ben Wilkerson/any word on...

Ouch.Any other Centers out there worth their salt ?

Saban did not want him I would say, so thats fine with me! Just maybe Saban knows more about the injury then others?

I agree NJ. That knee and the back must be much worse for Nick to ignore him.

Patellar tendon injuries are a b*tch, and heal extremely slowly. Took me 2 years to get back to normal after mine.

Saban knows better than anyone about Ben W. His injury is probably very severe, and might not be able to play at all this year.

Joneal7 said:
Vince Carter!

Way too much of a candy-@$$ to play on the line. But he'd probably be awesome at wide receiver. ;)

There are two ways to look at this:
1. Wilkerson's injury was bad enough to scare Saban off. If it scares him off, it should scare everyone off.
2. Wilkerson was upset that his college coach wouldn't even burn a 7th round pick on him and said, "forget it, I'm gonna make it on my own."

I'm going for #1.

not just the injuries keeping him down. he was one of the weakest OL in the weight room. his rep numbers were terrible.

oooooooorrrrr maybe he just chose the bengals over us? couldnt that be a possibility too?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Saban did not want him I would say, so thats fine with me! Just maybe Saban knows more about the injury then others?

Agree, If we wanted him, he would be here based on the relationship they had.

Back
Top Bottom