Merged 3X: Peter Boulware Released!!!!/Boulware released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Peter Boulware Released!!!!/Boulware released

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Merged: Peter Boulware Released!!!!/Boulware released

Now I am not one of those people that scream to sign someone the first second they get released... but I was supprised to see him get released! I dont have a link yet, but it is on the "Breaking News" on ESPN News! As soon as I can find a link I will post it! What do you guys think about this guy? Do you think Saban would even have any interest? Discuss...

Nasty

EDIT: I found a link...

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Ravens release Peter Boulware

so should we try to get him?

Boulware will prob be wanting alot of money which i doubt thay Saban will give him that much. Plus he is getting old and he is injured quite a bit.

if the price was right... sure why not

u beat me too it
i think our LB corps is good enuff and we should focus on DT and S more

Interested? Maybe but consider that Pittsburgh, NO, and Denver all actively pursued Chad Brown and came up short. They will likely be considered the frontrunners for his services. Also, is health is major concern for what he is likely looking for in terms of money.

I'm really not surprised at all that we was realeased, I was expecting this. We could always add him our Defense as a starter, and it would also give us more depth. The positive about him is that he's a BIG PHYSICAL linebacker which Saban loves. I'm very concerned about his injury haunted past and his salary figures. If we can bring in this guy for a cheap price, I say we should jump all over it. I think we should definitely take Boulware into consideration, and no I am not one of those people who thinks we should sign every player that is released... Peter Boulware is a TREMENDOUS ATHLETE and would be an excellent pickup if the guy can stay healthy and if the price is right.

PhinDude88 said:
Didnt you see the other thread?
When i typed this in there wasnt another thread:tongue:

Haha... I beat you to it! :cooldude:

Nasty

Back
Top Bottom