Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update)

I thought teams were not allowed to talk to FA until after Feb 29.

Do I have to have the RB Witness This avatar to post on this thread?

It couldn't hurt if we get him for cheap, He's got talent we just need to bring it out of him.

Troy Williamson is a BUST to the fullest extent of the word. He reminds me of that Jets receiver way back when that was like a world class sprinter but couldn't catch for the life of him. PASSSS..

He's got vision problems or at least thats what his agent blamed his play on. He runs sloppy routes and drops too many balls as well. All he's got going for him is his speed. He's a poor man's Ted Ginn. I'll pass.

Troy "I can run really fast but I can't get open of catch the ball" Williamson? That guy? One word describes him, BUST!

I don't know if to write him off so fast. I think at the right price, he could be a solid pickup. Last time I checked we needed some options at WR

Sorry no. The guy is a bust.

I feel bad for him because he has depth perception problems. I would only go for him just to convert him as a CB.

I don't know if to write him off so fast. I think at the right price, he could be a solid pickup. Last time I checked we needed some options at WR

Williamson is the complete opposite of what we need at wide receiver. He's small, runs really well, and is limited in what he can do as a receiver. We need a big bodied posession guy, not another burner. Ted Ginn is twice the receiver Williamson is, pass on Troy.

He's got vision problems or at least thats what his agent blamed his play on. He runs sloppy routes and drops too many balls as well. All he's got going for him is his speed. He's a poor man's Ted Ginn. I'll pass.

Then what is Ted Ginn?

Back
Top Bottom