Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update)

I'd honestly rather have Hagan over Troy.

Troy just doesn't have any AWR whatsoever.

Williamson is the complete opposite of what we need at wide receiver. He's small, runs really well, and is limited in what he can do as a receiver. We need a big bodied posession guy, not another burner. Ted Ginn is twice the receiver Williamson is, pass on Troy.

I wouldn't exactly call 6'1 small...

Sorry no. The guy is a bust.

I feel bad for him because he has depth perception problems. I would only go for him just to convert him as a CB.

Bummer, good thing we didn't draft the guy.

what i would do i sign him if he comes cheap, see how he does in training camp. he hasnt had a very stable qb or a good one when he was being thrown to. it could be coaching issues. u never know what it is. personally i would give him a shot IF he came cheap. if ted gin got injured we have no other recievers close to his speed. im not saying he will turn out but might as well give him a chance. if hes a bust then cut him at the end of training camp . its that simple.

We should sign him if he agrees to get Lasik to correct his depth perception issues lol.

Hey, sweet, another crappy skinny ***** of a receiver that can't catch!

He already had it, this is the improved version.....

He used to be really really bad!

Yep, Phineas64 is correct. He had the eye thing taken care of and he still stinks. I live up in MN so I've seen first-hand how many passes he's dropped that have been right in his hands. People thought Chambers and others dropped a lot of passes . . . this guy is the king of underachievement. I do not want this guy on the Phins. Complete waste of a roster spot.
:shakeno:

This team needs to be rebuilt through the draft. Scout for a mid-round, talented WR. No trade needed.

6'1'' 200 pounds isn't the body we need. We need 6'4'' 220.
Yea but we have Ginn and Camarillo, we still need receivers #2 and 3 if we keep Camarillo...We can't be to picky as to who we get.. Sign him for cheap and see what he can do,he's got speed and that's one thing you can't teach,you can teach someone to catch but not to run fast....if he works out then great if not then cut him. it's not going to hurt to sign him for cheap if he's cut by the Vikings. He's only 24,if we can get him to play better he may have a bright future.

On 1 year veteran minimum contract, I think he's worth checking out but I honestly don't think he'd make it onto the roster for the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom