MERGED 3X: Two Intriguing Releases/Brock Marion/Hakim Released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X: Two Intriguing Releases/Brock Marion/Hakim Released

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Two Intriguing Releases

Brock Marion and Az Hakim both released by Detroit, according to kffl.

Thoughts?

isn't Brock like 34 years old, maybe even turning 35?

Hakim is a burner, but I'm not sure if he's ever cured his fumbleitis

one is slow the other is fast... Az could make a nice slot WR.

I loved Marion when he was here but if he was released by DETROIT something must be wrong with him now(?age?). As for Hakim I'd rather seee if Boston comes back for the minimum first.

Dudeman said:
isn't Brock like 34 years old, maybe even turning 35?

Hakim is a burner, but I'm not sure if he's ever cured his fumbleitis

Funny thing is if we signed him he would probably make the AFC pro bowl roster as for some reason, even after I thought his play had declined, he was a staple on the squad.

he probably was told he couldn't do his airplane routine after interceptions anymore so he asked to be released....lol

I really hope that Saban will take a look at Hakim.

Hakim would be a great signing for us as a 3 or 4th and could help on returns along With Welker. If we can sign him it would be great. We have the money.

I still think I would give them both a look- we have a need at WR and S.

Hakim would be a nice addition for the price (not much wrong w/ him, just the Kitties had too many high paid WRs after taking Williams). A nice minimum deal as our 3rd WR and I'd be happy.

F150&Dolfan said:
Funny thing is if we signed him he would probably make the AFC pro bowl roster as for some reason, even after I thought his play had declined, he was a staple on the squad.
That was before that one guy, oh yeah, Ed Reed. I thought the same but that was because the safety spot was week for a while there except for old as dirt woodson

As a burner i'd take Hakim! Want to stretch the field cheaply take this guy.

A slot reciever vs a LB, no bigger miss match ever! Well maybe Ronnie Brown can fill that need too. Ah what do I know!

No love for Brock?

At least to mentor Yeremiah and Travares for the vet minimum!

Back
Top Bottom