Merged 4x:ESPN Insider Article: KC Surtain agree,in principle to a contract | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x:ESPN Insider Article: KC Surtain agree,in principle to a contract

It's a joke of an offer really. A 2nd+5th sounds like a bargain to me if I'm the Chiefs.

Yea, I can see this going right up to the draft too...Carl Peterson continues to try to low ball us. Me no likey him right now.

It doesn't matter if he wants to low ball us. He can do all he wants, some team is eventually going to jump in. It's not like nobody in this league needs a CB. Many teams do. Even Dallas is a possiblity although they are a bit scrunched against the cap.

Nublar7 said:
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/11281675.htm
So if the Chiefs just agree to send us a 2nd rounder the deal will be complete. It is no longer money, but compensation.
Thank GOD that Wanny isn't the h-c....
He probably would have worked a trade that the Dolphins would have received a 4th rnd draft pick this season and the Chiefs 7th next year for Surtain!!
:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Question, with all the ESPN exposure of trade, does that put pressure on both teams to get this done ASAP?

bdmagnum said:
Question, with all the ESPN exposure of trade, does that put pressure on both teams to get this done ASAP?

Doubtful.

The only pressure is to get something done by the end of the firts round of the draft.

I have a feeling the Chiefs will do MUCH BETTER next year we'll probably end up getting a late 2nd round pick next year from them if they throw that in the trade. I want their 2nd round pick THIS YEAR or else I think we should keep Surtain. It's not like the Chiefs are throwing deals at us that are so good we can't refuse...

Back
Top Bottom