[MERGED 4x] Ricky Williams Rocks the Joes. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED 4x] Ricky Williams Rocks the Joes.

need i remind you that these are Joes????

even though before he retired h was doing the exact same thing in the NFL...

BUT STILLL...............:foundout:

look forward to seeing ricky back

i am def looking forward to having ricky come back next year especially with the injury to ronnie. i really think ricky could become a great back again and that with a full year or team practices and being part of the team that he will regain his form

does anyone know the age of ricky williams? he would be great if he was stil 27/26/28

ahahahaha....did anyone see when that boxer was talking to Ricky,and all Ricky was sayin was..."yea,yea,yea...."....LOL....he knows good and well he didnt know WTF he was sayin....it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sidelol:

yea he was taking those guys out...brought back good memories

I have a question. Even though I loved seeing him run over the Joes and everyone here has to realize that they were Joes.

What is someone who has been diagnosed with his diorder, don't know the complete diagnosis but as being a "reclusive" human being, doing on Pros vs. Joes? Is it the money? Are his drugs (and I don't mean pot) working that well? Just curious.

BTW-before you jump down my back for "grammer," I meant disorder.

ahahahaha....did anyone see when that boxer was talking to Ricky,and all Ricky was sayin was..."yea,yea,yea...."....LOL....he knows good and well he didnt know WTF he was sayin....it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sidelol:

Yeah I seen that...That's what's cool about Ricky...he's just like the average person except for being incredibly skilled.

That poor guy Ricky ran over got injured on the collision...had to forfit because of injury.

I have a question. Even though I loved seeing him run over the Joes and everyone here has to realize that they were Joes.

What is someone who has been diagnosed with his diorder, don't know the complete diagnosis but as being a "reclusive" human being, doing on Pros vs. Joes? Is it the money? Are his drugs (and I don't mean pot) working that well? Just curious.
Maybe he isn't so "crazy" after all.

Back
Top Bottom