(Merged 4x) Rumor: Dolphins seriously interested in Atogwe | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged 4x) Rumor: Dolphins seriously interested in Atogwe

It's definitely getting close. I'm kinda worried about Philadelphia entering the picture now that they need a FS.

So, again, why are we waiting up late tonight? He won't be signed tonight.

why you gotta be an *** dude? maybe he likes doing it. i sure as **** appreciate what he does

As do I. I don't really say it often, but I appreciate the updates he does. But theres no reason to sacrifice sleep if hes just doing it for a forum like Finheaven, unless he enjoys doing it, then more power to him.

Eagles wont go for him... They got Nate Allen he will start and he will be good.

I hope to wake up to great news in the morning, night everyone! and go fins!

Usually I'd be losing sleep over this, by a night of studying exams has got me draiiiined.

My gut tells me this one could take a while. We're in the area of the post season where teams aren't in the mood to give up big bucks, and at the same time I believe that most of OTAs are done, so there could be some staring contests going on with this negotiation. A team could try and get this done very quickly in order to get him into the next round of mini camps, but if that passes, then they could continue the staring contests right through to training camp. We'll see. I'm up right now for good old fashioned reasons...insomnia. Not cuz of O.J. Atogwe.

Back
Top Bottom