MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law

Will Law be in Miami uniform come Week 1?

• Yes

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Rumour Has It Ty Law will make the LAW in Miami!!!

I just saw Sportscentre and They were talking to LAw and he said Miami is his first choice but he said he wanted a 3 year deal and wanted to end a career with a 3 yr deal but Miami is on his mind and he also said hes opened to Cleveland cuz he said he sees potential

i'd love to see The LAw settled in Miami:)

For the right price yea...if we get him for bout 1.5 mil a year for 3 years that'll be worth it though

dominizzo said:
I just saw Sportscentre and They were talking to LAw and he said Miami is his first choice but he said he wanted a 3 year deal and wanted to end a career with a 3 yr deal but Miami is on his mind and he also said hes opened to Cleveland cuz he said he sees potential

i'd love to see The LAw settled in Miami:)

Can we get multiple confirmation on this please?

I am only afraid of what his contract numbers will be.

PhinDude88 said:
I am only afraid of what his contract numbers will be.

I don't think Saben is going to give a ton of money, remember he is coming off an injury.

I want to say i believe you, but at 10 pm it was baseball tonight for where I am (Orlando), not Sportscenter....

phins17 said:
I don't think Saben is going to give a ton of money, remember he is coming off an injury.
yea, isnt he still injuried?

You're forgetting one thing..."the Law" doesn't have a say in if Miami will take him or not. It's good to see him wanting to come here though...I hope we get him in here.

Yeah he is still healing. But he doesnt want that to stop him from getting a good size contract, which he will get with any team that he will sign with.

Yes, thats why I don't think he will get a major contract. Maybe incentives, but not major.

Back
Top Bottom