MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

dolfan2010

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
A.J VS.Losman

i'll tell you this much bills fans, A.J has more exp than you're boy does, and what makes you think that just because Losman was a first rd pick makes him good or great. Before you guys open you're mouth and put you're foot in it i'd think about the possiblity of having a season like we did!!!!! A few injuries to a certain RB or perhaps some o-line guys, which i hear you cant afford to lose anyways, because you are already thin on o-line, might throw you're season down the drain !!!! A.J may or may not be the answer but at least last yrs long gone and a learning exp to build on. Been a football fan for some 20 yrs, i cant remember 1 QB that didnt have growing pains in the NFL!!!!!!IF i was a bills fan i keep my fingers crossed and let my teams play talk!!!!!INSTEAD OF PUTING MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!

I also think AJ is better than Losman...but Gus will be our starter.

dolfan2010 said:
i'll tell you this much bills fans, A.J has more exp than you're boy does, and what makes you think that just because Losman was a first rd pick makes him good or great. Before you guys open you're mouth and put you're foot in it i'd think about the possiblity of having a season like we did!!!!! A few injuries to a certain RB or perhaps some o-line guys, which i hear you cant afford to lose anyways, because you are already thin on o-line, might throw you're season down the drain !!!! A.J may or may not be the answer but at least last yrs long gone and a learning exp to build on. Been a football fan for some 20 yrs, i cant remember 1 QB that didnt have growing pains in the NFL!!!!!!IF i was a bills fan i keep my fingers crossed and let my teams play talk!!!!!INSTEAD OF PUTING MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!

Only time will tell who made the right decision..

I'd rather have Losman.

He's similar to A.J. in that he throws too hard sometimes. But he's younger. Much more talent and athleticism. Much higher upside.

dolfan2010 said:
A few injuries to a certain RB or perhaps some o-line guys, which i hear you cant afford to lose anyways, because you are already thin on o-line, might throw you're season down the drain !!!!

No ****! Its the same with every team in the league, genius.

Oh, and Losman by far. I know that I don't want AJ. i don't know anything about Losman yet.

Losman7 said:
Oh, and Losman by far. I know that I don't want AJ. i don't know anything about Losman yet.

LOL, as of right now you CANT say Losman is WAY better than anyone..he has proved NOTHING!:lol:

Id take neither! but i agree having AJ's experience from last year might benefit him some however he still has to beat out Gus for the starting job. I dont think AJ was worth the pick even if we had the last pick in the 2nd round to give up for him, we need a completly different style QB for our system IMO. I dont mean necessarily a pure pocket QB, hell who knows maybe an Atlanta style offense would be unstoppable on our team if we ever ended up with a mobile QB. Gus is gonna work out this year mostly because were not gonna be relying on him like we did back in the days with Marino. Atleast we have a good alternative this year, Im happy with either gus or AJ being a backup before we go after our Future QB in next years draft.

DBoston80 said:
LOL, as of right now you CANT say Losman is WAY better than anyone..he has proved NOTHING!:lol:

I didn't say way better. I said I'd rather have losman, by a long shot. there is no reason for me to take Aj over a complete unknown.

HTML:
DBoston80 said:

He prooved to me he was injury prone

I really think AJ will be a solid starter...... Losman could be a bust, or be a Probowler perhaps. I'm for one am not in favor of starting Gus all season unless he is lighting it up and we are on course for the playoffs.... AJ is the project.... Gus is the veteran with the understanding of the offense that Jay could no longer be.

DBoston80 said:

He proved he could throw a complete pass... to a Patriot standing 5 feet away from him with no Bills player around in just 2 attempts!

ESPN.COM CONTENT
February 16, 2005
Bills to pay? Losman the QB over Bledsoe
The Buffalo Bills are releasing Drew Bledsoe, their starting quarterback for the past three seasons.

September 5, 2004
Bills place QB Brown on injured reserve; release 14 others
Backup QB Travis Brown was shocked about how the Bills ended his season by placing him on injured reserve Sunday.

More J.P. Losman content
COMPLETE GAME LOG
-- PASSING -- -- RUSHING --
WK OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD

10 @NE L 29-6 1 2 5 50.0 2.50 5 0 1 16.7 1 5 5.0 5 0

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6781

I would take Losman in a second. The Bills are much more confident in Losman than the Dolphins are in Feeley because he's the undisputed starter for the team, and Feeley has to win the job. Losman has been in Buffalo all off-season calling team meetings and working with Sam Wyche the Bills qb coach. Regardless the Bills are a better team and Losman does not need to do as much for them to win as Aj/Gus will have to. Also he does not need to learn a new system like Feeley has to learn so he'll be farther along than AJ.

Back
Top Bottom