MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

I am guessing, based on everything I have read. That there will be a plea bargain before it even gets to trial. I don't know about you, but all the "evidence" I have read, especially the texts from Loyd saying he was WITH Hernandez right before his death, the defense will have a hard time trying to get him out of this. And I agree with others about his buddies hanging him out to dry. The fact that they haven't been seen or heard from since before his arrest just lends credence to that fact.

Ill bet u my house there won't be any plea deal. Not a chance in hell!

There really isn't much to plea bargin just the possibility of parole

I first was giving Hernadez the benefit of a doubt he was smart enough to have a thug pull the trigger and do his dirty work, lets say for money.But I now think we're gonna find out how dumb the idiot is and he only used the thugs to man handle Lloyd and he was the trigger man.I'm beginning to think the shooting may be to cover up another shooting and Lloyd was a witness.

I first was giving Hernadez the benefit of a doubt he was smart enough to have a thug pull the trigger and do his dirty work, lets say for money.But I now think we're gonna find out how dumb the idiot is and he only used the thugs to man handle Lloyd and he was the trigger man.I'm beginning to think the shooting may be to cover up another shooting and Lloyd was a witness.

You were giving way to much credit to professional jocks. They run better than us, throw better than us, put a ball through the hoops better than us....besides that , I would say, on average, they are dumber than average Joe.

Case in point, over 50% of nba and nfl players declare bankrupts within five years into their retirements.

So, why would a college give a scholarship to this punk, and why would an NFL team even draft him? Because they value money, ratings, and wins over character!

Yes, you know the answer to your question, winnings and money. Winnings bring money. Did Joe Peterno ring a bell?

Did you guys catch AH is renting a condo close by and they found some ammo and mags, or something there?
Apparently he frequents the condo and had mail there and stuff.

Why is he renting a condo?
Did the ol' lady tell him keep your shady business out of the house?
Did she even know he had it?
I mean, it's not like a second vacation home.
Just seems weird to me...

Did you guys catch AH is renting a condo close by and they found some ammo and mags, or something there?

Maybe for his Bristol Latin Kings homies to crash when in Boston on homicidal errands?

They just arrested the third suspect in this case in Dade county. Source miami herald.

It was for his bro's, and ho's

I bet the NFL will start looking for gang tattoos at future combines. They have to stand up there practically naked anyway, should be easy to spot. Apparently Hernandez had at least 3 obvious gang tattoos and the Patriots never noticed...

I bet the NFL will start looking for gang tattoos at future combines. They have to stand up there practically naked anyway, should be easy to spot. Apparently Hernandez had at least 3 obvious gang tattoos and the Patriots never noticed...

The NFL eye's are wide open now.

They probably noticed, but they just didn't care. Even if they didn't see the tattoos, any simple investigation into his background would show that he was trouble. I'm sure that many teams on occasion will take a chance on someone with a troubled past, but a background check on Hernandez would've shown involvement with gang members and gun-related crimes. The Patriots were willing to gamble that Hernandez would help win games, and not be an embarrassment to the team... oops!

Back
Top Bottom