MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

It's all over twitter. We need a good TE, you know, if the police also decide to release Hernandez...which is unlikely.

The first person that suggests that we pick him up should be banned for life!

Good riddance. Regardless of the charge he knows what happened and helped cover it up. Hope the victim's family finds peace.

From a football standpoint, the Pats may very well start the year without their top four receiving targets from 2012. I don't care who the quarterback is, you have to be worried. Not to mention they've said Aaron Dobson isn't picking up the offense too quickly.

Hernandez is a dumb ****. We can only speculate as to what happened, but to be involved in something like this is just sad, and to be part of another gun related incident in the same year. Shame on him for being a moron. Good for the Pats releasing him.

The guy could potentially be an integral part of ****ing up an entire family's life and ripping a son and brother from their lives unnecessarily. There is no need for that kind of character in the NFL. Good riddance.

From a football standpoint, he was a huge part of the Pats, they made the right move releasing him, but they are going to have a tough time putting offense together.

While I can't stand the Pats, I will give them credit for releasing him.
Well played.... and they are writing off a lot of $$$$$...ouchie.

While I can't stand the Pats, I will give them credit for releasing him.
Well played.... and they are writing off a lot of $$$$$...ouchie.

This. At this point what he's being charged with doesn't even matter, he's linked to it either way be it obstruction or murder.

This is a terrible move for the New England Patriots football team on the field.

But, it was the right thing to do. I will give them credit for that.

Who is NE going to throw the ball to when Gronk has his usual mid season nagging injury? Amendola and Edelman are made of glass. I mean if we dont close the gap and win the East this season it will be a huge disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom