MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

I predicted this two days ago,this isn't a surprise it's just official now,as I said Hernadez will never play a down for the Pats again,he will never set foot on an nfl field again.

I agree with some of the above...
Releasing Hernandez was the right thing to do by the pats.
It might not be the best move, as far as football is concerned, but football is just not important when it comes to murder, or even any kind of involvement in what happened.

Wait until Hernandez does his time or whatever and is released.

How many threads will we see where Dolphin fans are begging to sign this guy and how he's the last piece we need to really open up the offense lol.

Dammit. Now if gronk is out for a while, all we will hear is excuses if we win the division.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I hope this hood rat is put in a cell next to Rae Carruth. We should feel sorry for the victim, not Hernandez.

Hernandez won't be available until his fifties at the earliest. It has become clear that this is far more than an obstruction charge. I may be wrong but I don't think I am. Someone has been feeding the cops info to get the multiple search warrants. No other arrests made. That spells out his two buddies are singing like birds.

I agree with some of the above...
Releasing Hernandez was the right thing to do by the pats.
It might not be the best move, as far as football is concerned, but football is just not important when it comes to murder, or even any kind of involvement in what happened.

This must be killing Kraft, who was always tauted for building the model franchise. One bad apple can ruin the bunch.

Much as I dislike the Pastie (notice I cap'd it this time), I have to give them credit for 'doing the right thing'. It's a shame for the family of the young man killed and that is foremost, but it's also ashamed that a young man, Hernandez, with so many things going for him, couldn't shake himself of his background to the point where he's involved in this mess. It's obvious the pasties and NFL have information that it's closer the worst case scenario than the lesser charge of obstruction. This kid has likely everything he's always wanted, but seemed to have thrown it out... Just a darn shame....

Folks you don't get that type of perp walk for an obstruction charge. The Patsies didn't do the "right" thing. They did the "only" thing they could do. They know Hernandez is in deep trouble here.

Poor Ben, he thought he was going to New England to cover a first class organization and have no drama. Bet he wishes he still covered the Dolphins.

He is a sell out. No doubt about it. You reap what you sow.

Folks you don't get that type of perp walk for an obstruction charge. The Patsies didn't do the "right" thing. They did the "only" thing they could do. They know Hernandez is in deep trouble here.

After seeing the video, I was wondering that. Is Obstruction a charge where you could turn yourself in?
That walk seemed much more serious.
They report that we will hear the charges this afternoon.
Is there any report if he's the only one that has been arrested?
Where are his two buddies?

I don't think the Patriots would release him unless they knew he was going away for awhile, I'm not ready to commend them yet

Back
Top Bottom