MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

How can they charge him as an accessory if no one has been charged with muder?

ohhh myy godd.. what a nightmare this guy is..I almost slipped and typed the f word lmao

Think I heard correctly,

Count 1 was Murder,then multiple firearms counts for unliscenced firearms and 1 unregestered high power weapon and 1 or 2 unregestered handguns.

Looks like he is the trigger man.Unless he wants to throw one of his boys in.Also notice none of his 2 other friends are part of this.

Called that one it was pretty obvious! Look at Hernandez look at te arrest video he has no remorse!

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

What a scumbag

Looks like he is the trigger man.Unless he wants to throw one of his boys in.Also notice none of his 2 other friends are part of this.

Exactly! Sounds like they are going after Hernandez as the trigger man. Would his buddies be charged separately, if charged, since they won't be getting same charges?

Did I just hear he robbed Odin's wallet?!?!?!?!?

Now I have 60 million, 6 hundred, and 50 dollars! Lets get outta here, yo!

Yup, you did!
I can only imagine they robbed him so no identification was on the body?

Exactly! Sounds like they are going after Hernandez as the trigger man. Would his buddies be charged separately, if charged, since they won't be getting same charges?

Probably,unless someone in the close nit group be it one of the females or gang mebers pointed the finger and spilled their guts.Too many people involved here.Who pulled the trigger will not hide anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom