MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Multiple news outlets are reporting that Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez has been removed from his house in handcuffs. It is unclear what the charges are at this point.

I am surprised that they did not negotiate a surrender through his lawyer. Don't want to speculate on why.

I hang my head when a member of the Dolphins is in trouble with the law. As much as I despise the Patriots.... I can't celebrate the demise of a team because someone has been arrested for murder. I'd rather beat any team honestly to show the world the Dolphins are viable opponents.

Justice needs to be done here. A family is without a son and a brother because of this crime. How Hernandez is involved is the obvious question.

and the Patriot decline begins!

I love how so many are drooling over this story as it impacts a sports team and ignore the little fact someone was murdered.

This attitude disgusts me and this thread is a perfect example of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 wins MAX for the Pats this year. Take that to the Bank.

Tragic....... A life lost and a young man facing a life behind bars.

With that said.......The Patriots are a ****ing circus right now. I'm calling it now...... The Pats will be 9-7 this year.

The fact that he destroyed his video surveillance equipment and cellphone and brought in a pro cleaning crew to clean his house right after the murder tells me that he is somehow involved, and is guilty of something. Without more facts, I can't say if he's guilty of the murder, but I'd be willing to bet that he knows what happened.

I love seeing these "thugs" get what's coming to them, and I'd still feel the same if it happened to one of Miami's star players. (Was it Misi who broke down a door and attacked someone? If he didn't do it to save someone, then I'd kick him out of the NFL.) Hernandez has a history of being involved in trouble. You'd think that colleges would stop giving scholarships to these scumbags, and that the NFL would stop signing them. But no, the sport values ratings and money over character. People make mistakes, and I'd take that into consideration, but there should be no place in pro sports for punks who come from a violent lifestyle and continue to hang out with low-lifes.

I don't celebrate the murder.... I celebrate the Patriot involved. Bill Bellicheck made a deal with the Devil a long time ago, and the Devil is collecting. It would've been nice if it was robbery or something but whatever. It is what it is and after a decade of the Pats dominating the division, you better believe I'm gonna be happy about their downfall.

Tragic....... A life lost and a young man facing a life behind bars.

A life lost is tragic ONLY if the victim was a decent person. If he was a criminal, then he earned his end. I have the feeling that Hernandez's circle of friends aren't exactly upstanding citizens. This is just like when a teenage gang-banger kills another teenage gang-banger; the media calls it a tragic loss of a kid. NO, it's one less gang-banger running the streets committing crimes!

A life lost is tragic ONLY if the victim was a decent person. If he was a criminal, then he earned his end. I have the feeling that Hernandez's circle of friends aren't exactly upstanding citizens. This is just like when a teenage gang-banger kills another teenage gang-banger; the media calls it a tragic loss of a kid. NO, it's one less gang-banger running the streets committing crimes!

I agree..... I don't really know anything about the victim in this case though. So..... I'll still call it tragic.

Damn, that could be very telling. Or maybe it's just the Pats being the Pats and not taking this **** from one of their players with character issues.

Back
Top Bottom