MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

I bet the NFL will start looking for gang tattoos at future combines. They have to stand up there practically naked anyway, should be easy to spot. Apparently Hernandez had at least 3 obvious gang tattoos and the Patriots never noticed...
Of cause the Pats noticed. They want to know their grandmother's maiden name. They just don't care. Winnings trump everything.

Hernadez,is doing other players a huge favor by showing them in a heartbeat,everything you have can be taken away.He also show NFL GM's when there are flags up on a player,do some freaking research.Patriots = fail in their checks.

What a lot of you fail to realize is these players drafted out of college are still kids. They have lived a charmed lifestyle in school but many have yet to grow up. Teams draft the best player available
at their pick and most teams will avoid a player with a criminal record. With that said most teams will take a player with a few blemishes on their past such as AHern with a couple of failed weed test
with hopes that the player will mature in their program and that veteran leadship will help guide those young players into the professional sports life. Thats what NE was trying to do with Ahern. Most make it
and a few don't. I don't fault the patriots for giving a young player a chance to grow up, and when it became known that AHern was involved in a criminal lifestyle they did the right thing and cut him.
A lot of teams have found themselves in the same place after investing time and money into a player its nothing new. Does Mecury Morris ring a bell?

What a lot of you fail to realize is these players drafted out of college are still kids. They have lived a charmed lifestyle in school but many have yet to grow up. Teams draft the best player available
at their pick and most teams will avoid a player with a criminal record. With that said most teams will take a player with a few blemishes on their past such as AHern with a couple of failed weed test
with hopes that the player will mature in their program and that veteran leadship will help guide those young players into the professional sports life. Thats what NE was trying to do with Ahern. Most make it
and a few don't. I don't fault the patriots for giving a young player a chance to grow up, and when it became known that AHern was involved in a criminal lifestyle they did the right thing and cut him.
A lot of teams have found themselves in the same place after investing time and money into a player its nothing new. Does Mecury Morris ring a bell?
Mercury Morris didn't murder anyone though. If the reports are true on Hernandez, the Patriots might have drafted a serial killer. All teams draft problem players from time to time, but serial killers? Patriots take the award for that.

Mercury Morris didn't murder anyone though. If the reports are true on Hernandez, the Patriots might have drafted a serial killer. All teams draft problem players from time to time, but serial killers? Patriots take the award for that.

Murderer or coke dealer really doesn't matter. My point was NE is no more responsible for his actions than Mia is for Morris or the panthers are for Rae Carruth.
None of those teams had advance knowledge of how those players would choose to live their life.

Give me a freaking break at 17yrs old brave men and women are honorably serving and defending our nation! This tey are only kids argument is so old and frankly it is just LAME! At 17 Hernandez thought it was ok to point a gun in a window and fire it 5 times at people, he thought it was ok at 22 in Boston and again at 23 executing Odin Lloyd! 99% of people in society realize that behavior isn't ok and they figure it out well before 17 years of age. Hernandez is a sociopath it doesn't matter if he is 17 or 50 and the only thing that is going to stop him is putting him in a cage for the rest of his life or strapping him to a chair!

Murderer or coke dealer really doesn't matter. My point was NE is no more responsible for his actions than Mia is for Morris or the panthers are for Rae Carruth.
None of those teams had advance knowledge of how those players would choose to live their life.
True, I get you point. But I would much rather be the franchise that had a coke dealer than the one with a serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom