*** Merged: Albert for ??? Trade MEGA-Thread *** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Merged: Albert for ??? Trade MEGA-Thread ***

Are you feeling differently about Gase? I thought you bought in

2-fce.JPG

I had seen that quote prior and it was weak coachspeak. Especially when the player (Thomas) showed little respect for what the Denver organization did for him at year's end and how he turned down a good contract to chase money for a loser in Jax.

Maybe he saw Adam Gase was gone and decided to go to what looked like a young and upcoming offense in jacksonville. Of course more money and no state tax also played a role . . . Welcome to reality.

Maybe he saw Adam Gase was gone and decided to go to what looked like a young and upcoming offense in jacksonville. Of course more money and no state tax also played a role . . . Welcome to reality.

Cute. I'm not the one with my head on the clouds drooling over ever transaction. Especially over an injury prone player whos work ethic has been in question by his own teammates.

For starters and for enders. Your example's contents missed the stated criteria by a country mile. A horse**** try that is unworthy of you, just to post *something.*

It was an example of Gase's high praise over a failed experiment. I understand your criteria for the statement posed, but it was a little outlandish in over-dissecting a single comment.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 43s44 seconds ago
More
#Dolphins LT Branden Albert will stay the night in Jax & have dinner with #Jags brass. If all goes well, they’ll hit the business side Tues.

It was an example of Gase's high praise over a failed experiment. I understand your criteria for the statement posed, but it was a little outlandish in over-dissecting a single comment.

No, it was not. It was accurate, factual, and detailed. Hence my point, which now that you've failed to refute, you attempt to trash. Again, really man, poor form for someone here whom I have respected in the past.

However, since the situation appears to have morphed ...

Let's move the Thomas speculation to it's thread, and keep this one on topic about Albert. :up:

Ehh mario williams no showed for basically 15 games this season making $9 mil even and it didnt kill the lockerroom...why because of gase

Thomas now has an incentive laden contract that wont be an issue with players cause if he doesnt perform he wont get paid or see later years...$3 mil isnt gonna upset the apple cart

This may not work out but miamis protected itself about as much as it could and gase knows the player

I had seen that quote prior and it was weak coachspeak. Especially when the player (Thomas) showed little respect for what the Denver organization did for him at year's end and how he turned down a good contract to chase money for a loser in Jax.

You directly asked for a quote where Gase was raving about his work ethic. Then you tried to abuse him by putting a bunch of belichik quotes in for some reason or another. Then he put the direct quote you asked for that apparently you already knew about (???) and said it was coach speak. You're a smart man, but so am I, and you aren't pulling the wool over my eyes with this one.

Not liking the player is one thing. But trying to convince people that this isn't a home run value wise is quite another. I don't like the guy or player much either but for what we need and are giving up? Grand slam baby.

Edit: posted before I saw bumps thing. keeping it allbert related from here on out. still love ya sos. :lol:

Not bad at all. Hopefully we can finally get some production out of our #1 tight end, it has been too damn long since we have.

However, since the situation appears to have morphed ...

Let's move the Thomas speculation to it's thread, and keep this one on topic about Albert. :up:

Why not let it play out? Or does anyone really believe that a top5/top-10 LT is really being traded for a 7th or 8th-rounder, whatever the current Omar-based rumor is?

Not bad at all. Hopefully we can finally get some production out of our #1 tight end, it has been too damn long since we have.

Hopefully this works out and Thomas can regain his form from his broncos days. When it's all said and done, tunsil becomes our starting LT which is what I wanted going into the season anyway

Back
Top Bottom