*** Merged: Albert for ??? Trade MEGA-Thread *** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Merged: Albert for ??? Trade MEGA-Thread ***

I think Thomas will be a solid enough addition if/when he comes. I don't expect Julius Thomas of Denver good, but I do expect him to be better than he was with the Jags.

Cute. I'm not the one with my head on the clouds drooling over ever transaction. Especially over an injury prone player whos work ethic has been in question by his own teammates.

http://www.denverpost.com/2014/07/2...urn-great-broncos-season-into-career-success/

Instead of relying on "unnamed teammates" how about a teammate from his position group, who just got released, going out his way to compliment Thomas.

How about Thomas reaching out to Tony Gonzalez in the offseason to pick his brain.

There is a lot great stuff in that article. Really good reading on the type of person Julius Thomas is.

Why not let it play out? Or does anyone really believe that a top5/top-10 LT is really being traded for a 7th or 8th-rounder, whatever the current Omar-based rumor is?

Because (now) it appears to be two seperate deals.

Although, in about 7 minutes or so that'll probably change again. :lol: (****ing twitter)

Until further notice, let's make the attempt to keep **** somewhat organized. :up:

http://www.denverpost.com/2014/07/2...urn-great-broncos-season-into-career-success/

Instead of relying on "unnamed teammates" how about a teammate from his position group, who just got released, going out his way to compliment Thomas.

How about Thomas reaching out to Tony Gonzalez in the offseason to pick his brain.

There is a lot great stuff in that article. Really good reading on the type of person Julius Thomas is.

Refer back to post #82 for references on more than just a single teammate. :up:

Seriously, don't make me start swinging that barbwire-wrapped bitch around in here.

I've got better **** to do than issuing warnings/infractions/thread bans.

These are now apparantly 2 seperate things. Each has a thread.

;)

This thread is for discussion about Albert, NOT Thomas.

Lets keep it on topic. :up:

Back
Top Bottom