MERGED: Albert signing with Dolphins for 10 mil/per | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Albert signing with Dolphins for 10 mil/per

Just heard Ben Mahler say the same thing on a sport's radio show.

Ian Wharton ‏@NFLFilmStudy

#Dolphins team source told me the team has parameters set on a Brandon Albert deal, and are now moving on to other targets

I don't know why people are so upset about this if they guy is an upgrade over what we have had and it is a plus. He may be a little older but he is at least top 10 LT in this league and that is a lot better than paying a rookie at this point or somebody not as good to man that spot.

If we plan on adding Saffold to Guard that is another need to take off the books and solidifies 3 spots on the line. Albert, Saffold and Pouncey i will take that over a lot of other lines as well and just leaves RG and RT to fill at some point. Which also gives us another opportunity to draft BPA at 19 and really get this train moving forward and back where it needs to go and that is playoff football.

JamesBlake-1.gif

I prefer Monroe, but this is fine. We were going to give up a 3rd, almost a 2nd for this guy a year ago. If he stays healthy we have just gotten significantly better. I like that they are already moving onto other players. Any predictions on who could be next? (besides Delmas)

I would be disappointed with Albert.

I wish it was Byrd instead of Delmas to be honest but i think it is probably a replacement for maybe Soliai maybe Melton or Mitchell.

Albert is a great start and landing Saffold as a guard would be just as great. Would love to see the offensive line fixed in free agency so we have flexibility on draft day.

Back
Top Bottom