Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
dolphin fans i am afraid we have lookeroom issues and its about to explode.

How so? perhaps its a good thing... Some players need to be ripped... And noone better than another players to do it.
See JTs face just before that 4th down incomplete pass... he looked totally disgusted... Like he knew we weren't going to win.

Lights_Out said:
he had 2 TD's who else scored??? granted he could have made those couple of catches but those are not " hit in the numbers" passes he was diving and sliding to make catches...just compare his numbers to the his draft WR's and then you will be very quiet...and keep in mind that he has played in one of the worst offenses the past few years....

Wow your standards are very low. In that GIF, a ball thrown like that should be caught 100% of the time.

What's worse than the dropped balls and more telling that CC is not a top tier reciever? CC was tested this week. Saban's comments called him out even though they were rather mild. Great recievers respond to this kind of challenge with a great game. Saban and Linehan gave him a chance to have a great game with the play calling -- which I know some of us really dont like.
CC did not respond to the challenge the way first tier recievers respond. He is not mentally tough. He really never has been. Credit Saban/Linehan for exposing the player he really is. This strategy may not always be the best way to win but it is teaching us all more about the character of the team and the players on it than we knew before. That is ultimately what this year is about.

GreenMts said:
What's worse than the dropped balls and more telling that CC is not a top tier reciever? CC was tested this week. Saban's comments called him out even though they were rather mild. Great recievers respond to this kind of challenge with a great game. Saban and Linehan gave him a chance to have a great game with the play calling -- which I know some of us really dont like.
CC did not respond to the challenge the way first tier recievers respond. He is not mentally tough. He really never has been. Credit Saban/Linehan for exposing the player he really is. This strategy may not always be the best way to win but it is teaching us all more about the character of the team and the players on it than we knew before. That is ultimately what this year is about.

Excellent post.

ATS16 said:
A thread weaves it's way around a subject and member response in kind. People are continually calling out one person as "The reason we lost the game" YOU posted how many drops Chambers had which is obviously going to bring out the Chamber haters. It sounds like you want to control the board and everone's posts, good luck with that. How long I've been on the board doesn't matter, your senority obviously haven't brought you wisdom. If you don't like where I'm coming from don't bother posting whinny crap like stay on the subject.

How am I trying to control the board by keeping you on topic in just this thread? That doesn't make sense.

If all the threads are supposed to cover all topics, then why have threads? Why wouldn't you just click on Miami Dolphins and randomly comment on any topic?

Chambers was the reason we didn't win the game. I accept that we were put into a losing position by Reggie. But, how does Reggies performance (or lake thereof) cause Chambers to miss all those catches?

The whole Football is a team game thing is overused in my opinion. Together the 53 players form a team. However, they all need to individually execute their job. The blockers need to block, the RB's need to run (and sometimes catch and block), the QB needs to make accurate timely passes, and in the end the WR needs to beat coverage and catch the ball. CC hasn't been doing his part of TEAM lately.

Penthos said:
Booker DID go to the probowl, Booker HAS had a 1000 yard season and he should probably be the #1 at this point. But first I would like to see Sage get a shot at QB. I just dont' think that Frerotte and CC have any chemistry, in fact I think CC had more chemistry with Fiedler... But anyway if CC can't step it up and catch passes from Sage, then I think Booker should be the #1 receiver and Chambers the #2.

But either way, now that we are 3-6, Sage should get a shot, he deserves it.

Gus just had his best game of the season, and now you want to start Sage? Anyway, we are only two games out of first, the season is far from over.

OK, everyone, STFU!! Even if Chambers caught every ball yesterday, but dropped the game tying TD, there would be no change in all of your posts. YOU LOVE TO HATE CHAMBERS.

Im the BIGGEST Chambers fan, and yes, I too was cursing his name yesterday. But dont give up on him. He had a terrible game, and an average season, but yesterday was the only time when it was completely his fault. He needs a fire under his ***, and after lthe Pats game, IT WILL BE IGNITED. He let his team down, along with all of us, and he will shut us all up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: Don't tell anyone to shutup.

GreenMts said:

I'll second Agua. Excellent post. CC has got to go.

Lights_Out said:
he had 2 TD's who else scored??? granted he could have made those couple of catches but those are not " hit in the numbers" passes he was diving and sliding to make catches...just compare his numbers to the his draft WR's and then you will be very quiet...and keep in mind that he has played in one of the worst offenses the past few years....

The two TD plays were designed to go to him. Can you really say Booker or Welker wouldn't have made those catches? If all 14 passes were thrown to Booker yesterday I'd bet he'd have caught 8 to 10 of them. The difference? Maybe a W instead of the L. That's what this is all about! Winning games!

GRAPEAPE said:
Chambers is responsible for yesterdays loss. I counted 4 drops that hit him in the hands, 2 for 1st down and 1 for a TD. He is the most inconsistent "#1 reciever" I have seen. Chad Johnson, T.O. Santana Moss, Randy Moss, Marvin harrison, Hines Ward, all make those catches yesterday. He is not even in the same stadium with those guys, In no way can you blame Gus' accuracy yesterday, the throws were there. C.C. couldn't come up with the catch. Maybe C.C. need to try and make those ridicoulus circus catches on every ball because it seem those are the only balls he cathces.

Sorry for the rant but I am very frustrated at this point. The O-line is playing well the running game is averaging 5ypc, and the D isn't losing us games. But we still are throwing 40 times a game and Chambers can't catch. WTF?

Actually the D did lose the game yesterday. We took a 1 pt lead with 2 and change left and the D let Brady march down in 2 plays. The D has to hold in that situation as much as Chambers should have Caught those 4 balls in his hands like the Would be TD. The Offese got the lead the D didnt hold it. End of story. We made BIG mistakes on Offense On Defense and On Special teams. It should have been 17-0 at the Half.

I hate this place after a loss... I love Chambers, I think he's a great receiver. And don't make excuses, you guys (mainly the ones who started half of these dumb threads) always wanna cut someone after each game. Oh wait? Ronnie Brown is a bust! Let's go back to Week 1 and 2! And NOW all of YOU are saying, give the ball to Ronnie more. Who cares if he's a rookie, quit making excuses for losses. The team lost the game.

Phinsfan-Jay said:
Had it not been for Chambers 2 td's we wouldnt have even had 16 points we would have had a field goal, Chambers was thrown a crap ball at the end and NE covered it well, he has had one game in his career of 3 tds and you guys get all on his *** becuase he doesnt make the game winning catch, maybe if we had exectued better throughout that drive it would have been a better situation. Alls im saying is Chambers does need to be more consistent but he IS NOT to blame for the loss by anymeans, he put us in position to win.

You are right he is not the the only one to blame for the loss, but he is 1st one on the list however.

you dont go running your mouth about how great you are and then drop the game winning catch. He brought it on himself.

Back
Top Bottom