Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

duss12 said:
stats says he has 1 drop

Link? He has one drop but how many did he flat out not catch that he could have.

If Chambers is p!sed, why doesn't he do something about it on the field. If I had been Saban in the interview, I would have said we have one reciever playing like ****.

Gee, a wide receiver taking exception to his coach publically, there must be something blowing in these November winds.

Scrap said:
I think Saban is trying to give Gus some confidence, while at the same time lighting a fire under the receivers' butts. Good move by Nick, IMO.

How about Gus giving us some confidence...the old fashion way....by earning it!

nyjunc said:
off the top of my head- Keyshawn Johnson in 1999 w/ Tom Tupa, Rick Mirer and Ray Lucas as his QBs and Marty Booker w/ Henry Burris, Chris Chandler, Jim Miller and Cory Sauter.

I'm not trying to knock Chamber as he has a ton of ability but he has proven to be nothing more than a decent #2 WR.

LOL - although Tupa and Mirer were bad I'm not sure they were worse than our Gus. Lucas definitley. What were Keyshawn's numbers when Lucas played. If he put up good numbers with Lucas I'll definitley give you that one. Giotta admit its tiough to find receivers having good years with bad QBs

adamprez2003 said:
To be decent means there are number 3 receivers out there as good as you. Name me one #3 receiver you would take over Chambers

Chris henry Cincy, Brandon Stokely Indy, Ernest Wilford Jax, Ricky proehl Car, Kevin Curtis SL, the 3rd WR from the Jurevicius/Engram.Jackson trio in Seattle.

Chandler was better than Gus, for the life of me I cant remember harris or sauter play which tells me they were pretty bad and miller was alright when healthy

adamprez2003 said:
LOL - although Tupa and Mirer were bad I'm not sure they were worse than our Gus. Lucas definitley. What were Keyshawn's numbers when Lucas played. If he put up good numbers with Lucas I'll definitley give you that one. Giotta admit its tiough to find receivers having good years with bad QBs

Mirer may be the worst QB I have EVER seen in the NFL. As for Key- in '99 he has 89 recs, 1170 yds, 8 TDs.

adamprez2003 said:
Chandler was better than Gus, for the life of me I cant remember harris or sauter play which tells me they were pretty bad and miller was alright when healthy

A younger Chandler no doubt was better but he was just holding on in 2002.

Finland said:
bad stats then.

VERY VERY bad stats. They should shut down shop if that is the best they can do. It is blatantly obvious that they do not watch all the games.

Chambers had a clean drop in the Denver game and a few others.

nyjunc said:
Chris henry Cincy, Brandon Stokely Indy, Ernest Wilford Jax, Ricky proehl Car, Kevin Curtis SL, the 3rd WR from the Jurevicius/Engram.Jackson trio in Seattle.
None of those guys on that list are better than Chambers. Another Homer statement from a pathetic Jets fan. Not surprising though.. these statements really crack me yup.:lol: :lol:

nyjunc said:
The combo of Tupa(a punter who played half a game but key caught a TD and turned a short pass into about a 60 yard pass play), Rick Mirer(maybe the worst QB I have ever seen and Lucas is worse than Gus? :lol: Booker in Chicago w/ Henry Burris for 6 games(who?), a 90 yr old Chris Chandler for 9 games, Cory sauter for a game(who?) and an injured Jim Miller- that was better than Gus or Fiedler? :lol: before the season you guys were telling me how Gus was such a hugh upgrade over Fiedler- what happened?
No, I'm saying Lucas was better than Gus. If you don't believe me , look up his stats, Lucas played better.

adamprez2003 said:

You think Maddox is a good QB? What about Kordell Stewart? Hines put up good numbers with both.

nyjunc said:

Chambers is better than all of them. i like Henry but he's just starting to groove and doesnt go up against # 1 CBs. Curtis and Stokely the same story. The others are just reaches. I guarantee you if we offered Dungy Stokely for Chambers staright up the Colts would trade him in a heartbeat

flintsilver7 said:
While a good quarterback can make an average receiver better, a good receiver cannot make a bad quarterback better.

Don't take this the wrong way, because he's a great total qb who I'd take in a second, but Donovan McNabb throws consistently behind and at the feet of his receivers. Even his average receivers make his passing stats look better than they are by making tough catches. This is something that most Eagles fans I've talked to (my wife is from Philly) just accept, because he brings so much else to the table.

nyjunc said:

You're nuts bud.

Back
Top Bottom