Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

Winbaby#23 said:
None of those guys on that list are better than Chambers. Another Homer statement from a pathetic Jets fan. Not surprising though.. these statements really crack me yup.:lol: :lol:

The poster asked to find #3 WRs as good and those players have as good or better #s in less oportunities.

No, I'm saying Lucas was better than Gus. If you don't believe me , look up his stats, Lucas played better.

and why were his #s better when he was w/ Key than when he was w/ Chambers? B/c Key made him better. In '99 he had Curtis at RB and Key to throw to, in '02 he had Ricky at RB and Chambers to throw to yet he succeeded in NY w/ Key and failed w/ Chambers in Miami.

I think Chambers, after 4 years of making some beautiful catches, but missing the ones that he should make - the ones he can get both hands on, the ones that get to his chest, the ones that are basicly given to him by the QB, can now be labeled a bust. That guy has become another overrated receiver who was suppose to make the leap from good to great, but didnt have it in him to make that leap.

nyjunc said:
Mirer may be the worst QB I have EVER seen in the NFL. As for Key- in '99 he has 89 recs, 1170 yds, 8 TDs.

Chambers at the midpoint is on pace for 834 yds and 6tds but we are heading into a schedule where we have 6 games against teams with below average secondaries. He will get over 1000 yds and should get at least 8 tds if not more by the time the season is over. I take it that thios would prove to you that he's a very good receiver

nyjunc said:
this is the same Chris Chambers who is supposed to have a brakout year this year, right? Oh wait he was suppsoed to have that last year- wait again I think it was suppsoed to be 2 years ago? His early struggles were b/c of the QBs but now he has Gus so he'll nbreakout? Wasn't that the thinking. Well in his "breakout" year he's on pace for 60 recs, 834 yds, 13.7 YPC, 6 TDs. That says decent #2 WR not decent #1.

ADMIN EDIT: DO NOT ever tell another member to shut up, especially in that fashion. There is absolutely no reason to get so nasty with this guy. Period. If I see another post like this from you. you'll get some time off

Chambers is an excelent reciever. Some people on this board have been expecting a Moss type season from him. My definition of a drop: if a player gets their hands on a ball and makes an attempt to pull it into their body and loses possession in the process. Some people seem to think that if Gus throws a ball three feet above Chambers head and he can only get his finger tips on it, its a drop. Watch the games, seldom does Chambers have a good ball thrown to him that he does not catch. A few times he got way up there, got his hands on an overthrown ball and got blasted to prevent a completion. Is it a drop? Yeah. Is it Chambers fault? Hardly

We didn't throw one deep ball last week. Not one. I was at the game, ATL played high school coverage, and Chris didn't get one deep ball thrown to him. I don't care what anybody has to say Chris droped one pass this year. Give Chris a Real Qb and you will see.

adamprez2003 said:
Chambers at the midpoint is on pace for 834 yds and 6tds but we are heading into a schedule where we have 6 games against teams with below average secondaries. He will get over 1000 yds and should get at least 8 tds if not more by the time the season is over. I take it that thios would prove to you that he's a very good receiver

How can you say he'll get 1,000 yds so confidently when he is on pace for 800+ and has never had 1,000 yds receiving?

Edited by Admin..

Wow! you shut me up w/ this nice, intelligent post :lol:

nyjunc said:
How can you say he'll get 1,000 yds so confidently when he is on pace for 800+ and has never had 1,000 yds receiving?

The only tough secondaries we have left are you guys and the Bills. It stands to reason if the defenses we play the second half are weaker than the first half his stats should improve. To reach 1000 he would only need to elevate his per game avg by 25 yds per game

adamprez2003 said:
The only tough secondaries we have left are you guys and the Bills. It stands to reason if the defenses we play the second half are weaker than the first half his stats should improve. To reach 1000 he would only need to elevate his per game avg by 25 yds per game

Don't discount the Pats and Cle hasn't been brutal defensively not to mention SD has ability as well.

nyjunc said:
Don't discount the Pats and Cle hasn't been brutal defensively not to mention SD has ability as well.

san diego's achilles heel is their secondary. jammer is playing horrible. you guys saw how bad he was last week even though he got lucky on that last play ( bad play calling on 4th) The Browns have Baxter and he'll probably go against Chambers so that one's valid but New England has nobody that can cover Chambers. Granted Gus has to hit him but he'll be open all day long

nyjunc said:
and why were his #s better when he was w/ Key than when he was w/ Chambers? B/c Key made him better. In '99 he had Curtis at RB and Key to throw to, in '02 he had Ricky at RB and Chambers to throw to yet he succeeded in NY w/ Key and failed w/ Chambers in Miami.
I'm not talking about Lucas's stats while he was in NY, they are remarkably better thans Gus's. I'm talking about Lucas's numbers while he was a Phin; they too are better than Gus's this year.

LOL He did have better stats but thats a case where the stats lied. Still the worst QB i have ever seen

Back
Top Bottom