Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

LtDan said:
Well I guess he needs to step up and prove his point!

I agree with you but at the same time, when you don't have a QB that can consistently hit you when you're open, then you really can't show much. I mean think of the best catch Chambers has made this year. It was on a ball thrown about 5 feet over his head on a curl route!!!! It's kind of hard to consistently show how good you are when you're getting throws like that.

phinfan2003 said:
I agree with you but at the same time, when you don't have a QB that can consistently hit you when you're open, then you really can't show much. I mean think of the best catch Chambers has made this year. It was on a ball thrown about 5 feet over his head on a curl route!!!! It's kind of hard to consistently show how good you are when you're getting throws like that.

pffft..he needs to catch the ones that hit his hands before he can cry about others

To many easy drops for Mr.Chambers...

Catch ALL the ^%$#@! Balls....

in Chambers mind its obviously Gus's fault that he's not having a better season. Saban better have a talk with Chambers or install more pssses to him or this could get really ugly

Chambers has had quite a few drop this year - some of those drops when we needed a play and he blew it. So he needs to step up his play BEYOND decent before he can complain about it.

adamprez2003 said:
in Chambers mind its obviously Gus's fault that he's not having a better season. Saban better have a talk with Chambers or install more pssses to him or this could get really ugly

I think they should consider trading Chambers to the Chargers or Eagles. Both need a good receiver.
Perhaps Chambers and a flip flop of 1st rd picks can give them Rivers. Or a straight up 2nd rounder.

SCall13 said:
Chambers has had quite a few drop this year - some of those drops when we needed a play and he blew it. So he needs to step up his play BEYOND decent before he can complain about it.

stats says he has 1 drop

I think Saban is trying to give Gus some confidence, while at the same time lighting a fire under the receivers' butts. Good move by Nick, IMO.

jlfin said:
I think they should consider trading Chambers to the Chargers or Eagles. Both need a good receiver.
Perhaps Chambers and a flip flop of 1st rd picks can give them Rivers. Or a straight up 2nd rounder.

Then we would have to draft one. Our receiving corps would be putrid without him

Chambers hasn't dropped as many balls as gus has thrown away but, who does Nick defend and who does he take swipes at?

This would be comical, if it was happening to the jets. :(

Scrap said:
I think Saban is trying to give Gus some confidence, while at the same time lighting a fire under the receivers' butts. Good move by Nick, IMO.

I agree. I think that was just a way to sneak in a little gasoline to throw on Chambers and Booker's fire.

Back
Top Bottom