Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
WharfRat said:
:lol: keep an eye on that ice you're skating around on though.... :cool:
I'm skating in Canada. I'm not worried about the ice here. :D

rumor. McAllister is out for the season, Ricky may Be traded back to Saints

I've been watching ESPN, and looking online for this, but i coulnt find anything.
I heard from a friend, who knows someone at the front office of the Saints, and he said, the saints are desperatley looking to trade for a RB, since Duece McAllistor had went down. He mentioned somthing about Ricky Willams, and getting him before the deadline

i highly doubt it. in fact i know it wont happen, but i'm not opposed to it

it would be pretty funny to trade him back to the saints

I wouldn't put to much stock in that just yet. I think the Dolphins would be asking for more than the Saints are willing to spend at this point.

I live in New Orleans, (well, what's left of it), and let me tell you, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THE SAINTS ARE TAKING RICKY WILLIAMS BACK.

No sir. Just read the media down here and listen to everyone and you'll agree.

It would be a PR nightmare.

I highly dount the Saints would trade for anyone that would require a high draft pick considering they know their season is already shot anyway.

Hmmm I'm a huge Ricky fan. I want him to stay a Phin. The only way I us trading Ricky back to N.O. is if we get our 2 1st rd picks back!! :evil:

There is no way in hell Ricky would accept a trade back to the Saints.. He HATES Haslett, and didnt like that situation at all.. Ricky would just retire again if we tried to trade him back to the Saints..

This rumor is absolute BS imo..

The Saints would be kinda dumb to trade anything worth a damn for a RB right now. They're not going anywhere this season. They need to just deal with what they have for now....... Duece will be back next season!!!

Jim Haslett and Ricky Williams, no way. The only thing I say is we have 5 backs now, and one has to go. I like Jesse Chapman, I was happy when we signed him. Sammy Morris, Maybe? Travis Minor? You are looking at late round picks, but you never know.

SkapePhin said:
There is no way in hell Ricky would accept a trade back to the Saints.. He HATES Haslett, and didnt like that situation at all.. Ricky would just retire again if we tried to trade him back to the Saints..

This rumor is absolute BS imo..

I agree with that...I think that's something folks have been missing in the Ricky trade discussions...Ricky will have a say in the matter believe me. What team will trade for him if he's not 100% on board with the deal?

the 49ers are upset with their receiver play, and rumors are they want to trade for terrell owens

Back
Top Bottom