Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
Just when you think you've heard of every wild idea that has no chance of ever happening!

Wow, just wow!

NaboCane said:
Also: Seattle is unhappy with Hasselbeck, so they want to trade for Rick Mirer.
Don't forget Minnesota is unhappy with Culpepper - they are looking at bringing Jeff George back. :D

Maynard said:
i highly doubt it. in fact i know it wont happen, but i'm not opposed to it

it would be pretty funny to trade him back to the saints

it would be, but i would be surprised if it happened, i think ricky's staying here for sure

no team would trade for ricky unless it was based on a conditional contract in other words he wouldnt be able to quite/retire... he would have to gain a certain number of yards etc.. that being said.. im sure the dolphins are not willing to take that risk. Ricky is worth more to us on our team than he is as trade material. Theres other teams out there that have two RB's.. why wouldnt we? we are in a good cap situation.. we should have a good offseason and draft well... you have to lose to win. sometimes you have to have a bad game to learn from it. I really dont think saban came into this thinking we would be playoff contendors.. I think it was more of a plus if it happened but in the meantime the team is being built for future success.

I just dropped Deuce McAllister as my Fantasy football RB....man this sucks. I am trying to trade my backup QB (Vinny Testaverde) for Ricky Williams. :lol: Hope he falls for it. I seriously doubt Ricky gets traded anywhere.

Joneal7 said:
and what happends to next year when Deuce is back?
Rick Spielman, who was hired by the Jets, trades 3 first round draft picks to New Orleans for Deuce! :D

and two 2nd rounders for Brooks.

well Deuce being injured isn't a rumor, he's out for the year with an ACL tear.

Ricky is going to be a Fin for the duration of his career.He is more valuable to us playing than trading for a relatively low draft pick.And his contract is cap friendly.This is one of the few unusual circumstances where we can afford to keep both star RBs.

The Saints rumor sounds like one that was started in a bar after a very boring evening.
It doesnt ring true.

Aaron Stecker played well last yr when Deuce went down and Antwan Smith played OK yesterday so why would you waste draft picks on Ricky when you have Deuce coming back next yr?

Back
Top Bottom