Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Terrell Owens

The guy wants to leave philly, if he would restructure id take him in Miami he make Feeley look like Marino but it would never happen

I wouldn't want him. He wouldn't be able to afford th emoney that he wants and he would be a major cancer in the lockerroom.

oj mcduffie this morning was saying he would love to see t.o. in a phins uni if we could afford him i say come on down

PhinDude88 said:
I wouldn't want him. He wouldn't be able to afford th emoney that he wants and he would be a major cancer in the lockerroom.
not if hes getting paid

He'd be perfect if you want a player you can't afford and enjoy renegotiating every year.

PhinDude88 said:

not just that but i think were more then set at WR right now, if this were to happen next year or the year after then we might want him, but right now we have the recievers we need

PhinDude88 said:
exactly we dont need that jerk in our lockeroom. no doubt hes a beast on the field but i'll pass

FinsAreLife said:
not just that but i think were more then set at WR right now, if this were to happen next year or the year after then we might want him, but right now we have the recievers we need

I agree. I really think that our WR's can do some damage since we have a better offense.

Id rather pay (if we had the money) for Javon Walker. Imagine him and chambers in a Phins Uniform.

TO would never come hear. He balked on his contract with Baltimore cause he didnt want to catch passes from Boller, said he wanted a real QB, and unfolrtunatly we are in a handful of teams that dont have a real QB.

If the Arizona Cardinals cut their star assistant trainer do you think we would have a thread started about picking him up? how about one where he says he wants to come here? how about one saying he could play free safety? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom