Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters
-i was all for T.O. or reggie wayne until Chambers busted out and proved he could be a hugh threat for defenses now i really dont think we need any help at WR
-Julian Peterson uhhh oh yea if we could end up signing him i would flip he's one of the best outside linebackers in the nfl and he's in his prime that would be a hugh addition and he could be our number one guy when thomas retires(sad day) but think of this peterson-thomas-crowder woah thats would be the best linebacking core in the league
-as for ty law, no, i mean he's still great but he's gonna want so much money and its not worth the risk u never know if he'll get hurt or what ever but woodson or azumah or clement would be great especially if we end up getting rid of madison(thanks for all your good years but bu bye) and howard(bust) one of them with a travis daniels and did every1 forget about will poole oh if he's healthy i think he'll be good next year
-keep mcintosh unless u could get some1 better in the draft and say goodbye to seth mckinney and say hello to LaCharles bentley
-Safteys im happy with i think Shulters is good we dont need to go newhere else give him a one year deal and look for some1 younger after that and i love Yarmaiha(idk how to spell it) Bell and i miss arturo freeman i thought he was underated and never got a good shot

KB21 said:
I didn't even read a post in this thread, but the title of this thread just screamed for a response by me.

It's very difficult for me to see why in the hell any of you would want Terrell Owens. I simply don't see it.

What's the deal? Are you honestly naive enough to believe that TO is going to suddenly become a team player and not cause any problems?

Newsflash! HE'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE! He is what he is. I'm tired of talking about it. Let him go on his merry way, and let some other clubhouse be the one that is wrecked due to him.

This guy is a cancer. We in the medical field define cancer as abnormal cellular growth that has absolutely NO BENEFIT to the host, and it can impede the function of the normal cells.

That's what T.O. is. A cancer that will do more harm than good to any team he goes to.

im sorry but the beast looks so gay in X3 :(

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Aaronn Brooks will be with the Jets next year

A suggestion on a trade

The TO threads have got annoying over time. But I was doing some thinking watching Sportscenter tonight and came up with this trade idea, let me know if it is something finfans would be interested in.

Scenario:

Dolphins get:
Terrell Owens
cash

Philly gets:
Marty Booker
3rd round pick 06
conditional 3rd 07

No, Philly is going to cut TO anyways no sense in trading for him. And if they do say they will hold onto him if they don't recieve compensation for him then I say they keep him, we don't need to give up players or picks to see if he has changed his ways.

Why would we trade for To when we can sign him as a FA after the end of the season....

We can get TO for nothing. The Eagles will release him, they know there isn't a market for him. Not a single team will show interest in him till he is released.

vt_dolfan said:
Why would we trade for To when we can sign him as a FA after the end of the season....

because philly will want value for him, just like they gave up to get him. look at the mistake buffalo did by just cutting bledsoe and not getting at least something in return for him. plus i feel marty booker is expendible and i could care less what T.O says, i would take him on my team any sunday.

Any GM who gives up money AND draft picks for T.O. at this point should be immediately fired. Talk about doubling your risk for no reason.

The Eagles will never get value for him.....hes gone at the end of the season...

No question the guys a stud.....if Saban thinks itll work...count me in the TO camp!!!!

I still think T.O has a very big market. And I think Chambers is established and we will have Ferotte slinging it at the beginning of next year (maybe). Linehan's offense made Randy Moss what it is today, I think T.O would love Miami's scenerey with ricky, ronnie, chris and randy.

you guys have to remember he won't cause that much trouble his career is on a short rope and he would go to any team that takes him right now

I'd take him in a heart beat. TO is a stud, no matter what he says in the locker room.. You give him a huge contract, all incentive based and that way if you have to cut him because he's being a distraction, then you don't take a huge hit. Something like 50 catches=3mill is something that he knows he'll get and if he has 45 and won't shut up, you cut him.

I say take the T.O. money and give it to a crackhead like Irvin. Let him stay at ESPN and away from the team. That way the ones that want some bigmouth punk S.O.B. to trash our team can watch ESPN and us fans that actually want our team to succeed don't have him ruining our team.

Back
Top Bottom