MERGED: Annoying Ads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Annoying Ads

emale2u1

Dolphin Fan Since '70
Reaction score
That bobbing ad at the top of the threads is very annoying. Is this what we have to look foward to in the "new finheaven". I hope not.

i understand the need to make money, but there is a limit to what will be tolerated. This ad shakes back and forth as long as you are on the post.

Agreed. There are things in motion right now that will hopefully clear this up very soon. For a little while longer please understand while we keep the cat in the bag...

It seems like lately all the annoying ads are showing back up. The expanding banner ads, and the ad that I think the post is talking about, that says you are the 1,000,000th visitor or something lame and "click to claim your prize". It makes a beeping noise as long as you view the post. A completely bush league spam ad.

Screenshot -

clear.gif

I was just coming to make a thread and complain about the ads. Great minds think alike. You guys have to get rid of the chirping ads, or any ads that have sound for that matter. Glad to see you're working on it but for the love of God please hurry.:up:

I think there are 2 or 3 main "really annoying" ads, if anyone can take a screenshot for edvidence?

I was just coming to make a thread and complain about the ads. Great minds think alike. You guys have to get rid of the chirping ads, or any ads that have sound for that matter. Glad to see you're working on it but for the love of God please hurry.:up:

The sooner the better. Due to the fact these ads are annoying to both me and my coworkers, I'll have to take a break from Finheaven until they are gone.

Has Finheaven Been Spammed Again?!? Seriously

Everytime I logon to finheaven only my computer starts making or playing weird countdown and windows error like sounds... anyone else having this issue?

Nah. I haven't had any problems 13. Sometimes accessing slows way down but I haven't had any problems other than that.

Back
Top Bottom