Merged: Another Prisco article / Poll at Bottom of Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Another Prisco article / Poll at Bottom of Article

You may not agree with his "most disappointing" label but I do agree with his assessment that the O-line and WRs are our biggest concerns and if we don't achieve our goals those two areas are probably the reasons why. But you can probably pick 1 or 2 areas of concern for all of the contending teams.

If he is such a homer and we all despise him so much, why do people continue to post his nonsense? Don't even read it, let alone bring it to our attention. I understand what you're doing, but it's like giving in to the knucklehead kid on the playground who makes fun of your new haircut. Just chuckle and walk away.

You know, it seems the media in general doubt us this year. Let them! I'd rather be the underdogs who prove everyone wrong than the team that's supposed to whip some ***, yet end up missing the playoffs.

Originally posted by Kamikaze
You know, it seems the media in general doubt us this year. Let them! I'd rather be the underdogs who prove everyone wrong than the team that's supposed to whip some ***, yet end up missing the playoffs.

I like the underdog tag too, but these guys are looking at us like we're over rated! If there is one thing that I pray for this year it's for Jay to stay healthy because if he does I think everything else will fall into place.

He says we are the biggest disapointment then says we have just as good a chance as anyone in the AFC east to win? Genius!:down:

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
He says we are the biggest disapointment then says we have just as good a chance as anyone in the AFC east to win? Genius!:down:

Well, since many have us pegged for the Super Bowl we could still be the biggest disappointment and still be competitive for the AFC East. Honestly, I feel that if we aren't a number 1 or number 2 seed in the AFC then I think that we underacheived. If we get the wild card then by my standard we have disappointed but were still competitive in the AFC East. Do you agree?

this guy is a flaming idiot. In the last power rankings article of his that i saw, the Fins were ranked 19th...after teams like Buffalo and the Jets, the JETS!!!! This guy needs to get off the pipe REAL quick! lol

For those of you that hate PRISCO!!!.....

XophinsoX posted this article .. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6615526

Scroll to the bottom they have a poll about Prisco...I just noticed it...and look at the results....It seems we're not the only ones who think this guy is a complete Moron & Idiot!!!! .....I just thought it was funny they had this pole on this certain article....maybe his own boss is luaghing at him behind close doors..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Mods, please attach this to XophinsoX's thread...I started a new thread so everyone that really hates prisco can see it.

Well I guess to a certain degree a writer can be flattered by strong enmity from his detractors.

Cuz he knows they'll keep reading.

Back
Top Bottom