Merged: Antonio Cromartie | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Antonio Cromartie

Man, he would make a great late 1st round pick for some team. I think picking at #16 is a bit high for him. I really, really hope he slips to us in the 2nd.

Antonio Cromartie

I saw where he is now going to be NFL bound even after missing this season with an injury. It would be more of a long term pick because he may or may not be ready for this season. He will definately be a gamer in the future. He has great size and athleticism. How far do you think he will fall and is it worth it?

Doh, you're right and I'm bumb.

Anyway, he was real explosive at FSU before the injury. I'd like to see him in a Phins uni if he can get back to where he was last season.

Oooohhh yeah the guy that broke his leg! Thanks, I thought I was going crazy lol. Thorpe was amazing before his injury. Prolly 1st day if not first round material but he has never been the same since. I think he's on some teams practice squad.

Antonio Cromartie is NOT a long term pick type prospect that we have to wait for. He'll be READY by Fall to play.

Supposedly he's already back to almost full speed and was ready to play in the bowl game. He's expected to be back at 100% by the combine so he should be fine for next year.

That being said, he is a pure STUD. If he were healthy all year he would be a top 10 pick, possibly top 5. Right now he'll probably go late 1st. However, if he has a great combine then he could climb into the very early 20's. I know given his injury, he would be a reach at our pick but I wouldn't mind taking him. I think he would present good value even at #16.

Hopefully we can trade down a bit and still get him or maybe he will have some issue at the combine that would drop him to the 2nd where we would get the absolute steal of the draft.

BigBendFin said:
I saw where he is now going to be NFL bound even after missing this season with an injury. It would be more of a long term pick because he may or may not be ready for this season. He will definately be a gamer in the future. He has great size and athleticism. How far do you think he will fall and is it worth it?

actually, he is pretty much fully healed. His injury occured during a voluntary workout in the spring... and he should be ready at full speed by the combine.

I would love to grab this guy in the second round. He is talented as hell...

Doh, I just made a thread on this one..check it out, it has some plusses and minuses.

BigBendFin said:
2004 4th - Will Poole
2005 4th - Travis Daniels
2006 4th - ?Antonio Cromartie?

I would love it if we drafted this guy. I don't care if we spend our first rounder on him, I don't think it would be a reach cuz Cromartie is a rare athlete.

Cromartie is a great player but not worth our pick

truthfully we dont need a corner we need a saftey

Take Michael Huff

Daniels and Will Poole can take the corners

Bell and Huff can play saftey *or Schulters and Huff*

We Should Really Take Antonio Cromartie

If this kid is available @ 16, we should definitely snag him up.

How many 6'3 corners are there @ over 210 pounds?

This year there are two and both would surely be gone in the top 10 had one not been injured.

Both Williams and Cromartie are freaks and since we're not picking in the top 7, and don't have a shot at Jimmy Williams, we should certainly pull the trigger on Cromartie if he's available when we choose.

Seriously, Michael Huff is sweet and all, but c'mon. You can't deny the every down advantage you get with a 6'3 talented burner.

Back
Top Bottom