Merged: Art Shell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Art Shell

papa13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey the raider's just fired art shell maybe we can interview him to

well, it is required that you have to interview a minority canidate, but he shouldn't be coach.

Sure, we can interview him if we need to fullfill the minority thing, but I think Ron Rivera from the Bears counts for that.

Other than that, Shell makes Wanny look like Bill Walsh, Don Shula and Vince Lombardi combined into one super being.

Sure, we can interview him if we need to fullfill the minority thing, but I think Ron Rivera from the Bears counts for that.

Other than that, Shell makes Wanny look like Bill Walsh, Don Shula and Vince Lombardi combined into one super being.

That's an extreme exaggeration because Shell was successfu his first time around in Oakland. He was the coach that benched Jeff Hostetler for not running the plays that were called.

cant go that far

Shell is a disaster, have you SEEN the Oakland team this year?? I dont care what he did back in 1932.

Im speechless that some people might actually be seriously thinking about this.

Shell is a disaster, have you SEEN the Oakland team this year?? I dont care what he did back in 1932.

Im speechless that some people might actually be seriously thinking about this.
He couldn't do anything with the Oakland team THIS year because he wasn't given the opportunity.
I'm not for or against bringing him in.

He wasnt given the opportunity? What do you call being the HC? That team was horrible, just a mess.

This thread is terrible, bringing in Art Shell would be a trainwreck to make Wanny look good.

All I can visualize is Shell blankly and emotionlessly staring out at the field as Daunte heave hos another ill advised pass into triple coverage.

I hate Bill Simmons Pats homerism, but the guy isnt stupid, and he has been hammering Shell all season, and deservedly so. Go dig up some of the articles if you want to see how bad Shell is. Or just watch a Raiders game.

What a great idea, lets hire the guy who just got fired for "leading" his team to a 2-14 record!! Are you insane?!

Who said anything about HIRING Art Shell. The thread starter only asked what about brining him in for an interview and you get all huffy.

The Raiders was a disaster long before Shell got there and to say he was given a chance is plain silly.

If I am not mistaken wasn't it pretty well documented that before Saban was hired that Shell interviewed the best and that Wayne considered hiring him in some capacity if he did not get the HC job...

Who said anything about HIRING Art Shell. The thread starter only asked what about brining him in for an interview and you get all huffy.

The Raiders was a disaster long before Shell got there and to say he was given a chance is plain silly.

Read my first post again then. The Raiders were a disaster before, and they are a disaster still. Shell did nothing to improve them in any way. Hes a disaster just as much as his team. Again I ask, why hire a guy who gets fired by the Raiders after leading a team to a 2-14 record. God, even Saban did better than that!!

When you inherit a mess, you dont look for a SB run that first year, you look for improvement, and there was none. He was apathetic and just crap all season. This thread trully shows how little some people know about football.

We have another team to fight with

The Raiders just fired Art Shell, so now thats Atlanta, Oakland, Arizona, and to a lesser extent, Clevland if they fire Crennell, and Pittsburg if they decide not to hire within

Back
Top Bottom