[MERGED] Asante Samuels | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Asante Samuels

:rotfl1:

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

He's not worth it and my gut feeling is that he is a product of the NE system and won't be able to play at the same level elsewhere.
agree 100%. look what david givens did with the pats! he got a bigger deal, and has done nothing since.

ya Will Allen is a nice all around starter .... and we just resigned Michael Lehan!! When he first saw time 2 years ago i was thinkin.."who's guy Saban?? we're in deep doodoo"
But he's been impressive ever since. Getting someone like Samuel as a lockdown #1 would make our Cbs complete... But they're all in their prime (late 20's) and this team is getting seriously reworked. My vote is to take a corner with one of our 2nds.

I wonder, being that Belicheck raised Samuel himself:wink: ....would this affect the interest Parcells would have in signing him???

I'm thinking the Pats will put another 1 year franchise tag on him. He's not that expensive at 7mil for how he plays IMO, but I still don't think the Pats will let him go.

I'm thinking the Pats will put another 1 year franchise tag on him. He's not that expensive at 7mil for how he plays IMO, but I still don't think the Pats will let him go.

Girlie, they can't. There was a clause in his contract this year which disallows them for franchising him again.

He's free to hit the open market...

With Zant, it's all about "show me the money". I know the dude personally actually, and he would loved to come home and play for the FIns(he's from down here, UCF grad)...

Girlie, they can't. There was a clause in his contract this year which disallows them for franchising him again.

He's free to hit the open market...

With Zant, it's all about "show me the money". I know the dude personally actually, and he would loved to come home and play for the FIns(he's from down here, UCF grad)...

oh, I didn't realize that....thanks for the info. He's not a bad player at all, I just don't know if we should pay him what the Pats were.

Wow man, change that title.

"Asante Samuel to Miami" Is beyond misleading.

I would like to see him here. Everyone criticizing him would eat their words if he played like he did in NE.

Back
Top Bottom