MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. I like Brown over all the otehr RBs but with all the BS about potential trades for the past week, I was expecting something a little more exciting.

Pagan said:
Maybe now we can stop talking about Ricky. ;)

Actually, we should bring Ricky back and team the two up. We would have the best backfield in football. Plenty of balls to use both.

so what do we do with Ricky Williams and Lamar Gordon?? I think we should trade Ricky to Arizona for L.J. Shelton (LT). As for Lamar Gordon, maybe use him in a trade to move up and get another 1st round pick.

I was just hoping we got smith (traded up or he slide to us) or we traded down. I still think two was to high for a running back in a draft where we could of gotten a running back at #8 or traded for a Henry, etc. But he's our guy now so GO DOLPHINS.

Hell, we could still trade him to Minn if Rodgers is still around later.

Saban has scouted and played against both Brown and Williams. He probably has stacks of information on both players that he brought from LSU, and also has the scout dept. including Spielman, breaking down every last step that both Brown and Williams placed on a football field.

Saban picked Brown because he is an excellent back, and better than Williams. I think we should all defer to Saban's judgment on this. Not to some internet geeks that have viewed those way cool highlight videos. :lol:

teji67 said:
I told u so!! great pick IMO

SABAN WILL BE ANOTHER WANNY BECAUSE HE IS STUPID FOR PICKING BROWN I HOPE TO GOD THAT BROWN IS A BUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEEDED THIS IS BULL **** NOW WE HAVE GORDON RICKY AND BROWN WE JUST GOT SCREWED BY SABAN THIS IS BULL **** TO HELL WITH HIM:yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :yell:

Pissed OFF!! Ronnie is OK, only started 6 games, but I wanted to see us trade down and get Rodgers and another RB or WR in the 1st rnd. Now we have no leverage for more picks.

Lamar Gordon is not going to get you anywhere near #1

Cedric_Benson said:
Well.......I woulda preferd benson, but i guess browns an allright choice

No more potheads on this team. Besides with Linehan's system you need a more versatile back who can be part of your passing game.

Pagan said:
Maybe now we can stop talking about Ricky. ;)
i doubt it man, ricky still has value to us wether it be a draft pick, or money... they wont stop talkin about him till we get either.

Back
Top Bottom