Merged:Best player in the draft........./Matt Jones | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Best player in the draft........./Matt Jones

I rather Chris Henry>Matt Jones, you can never know if he can really be a WR, and come on this guy its TOOOO TAAALLL to be a FS he would miss soooo many tackles cause of leverage on shorter guys. I do like him though and if he was a 3rd rounder I would be cheering for him I just can imagine the BIG chances of him being bust we have had tooo many of those.

Joey 22 said:
I rather Chris Henry>Matt Jones, you can never know if he can really be a WR, and come on this guy its TOOOO TAAALLL to be a FS he would miss soooo many tackles cause of leverage on shorter guys. I do like him though and if he was a 3rd rounder I would be cheering for him I just can imagine the BIG chances of him being bust we have had tooo many of those.

exactly...

lets have a 2005 Project draft so we can take McPherson and Matt Jones lol

well if we trade down...we might. His stock has been going way up. He will likely be picked up in the 2nd rd. I would love to get him there, specially now that it appears Boston will sign with the Niners.

poornate said:
He's a project despite his measurables. he may go in the mid 2nd round area but I would be shocked to see him go in the first or even the top of the 2nd.....

Hes the type of player that will probably keep rising leading right up until the draft, probably the reason your not hearing a lot of noise about him from teams is that they all hope he falls to their second round pick.

I expect some team will get antsy in the late first and snag him, although anything is possible, all it takes is one GM to fall in love with his potential and he could go a lot earlier than you expect.

I rather take Chris Henry, you can never be sure about a converted player, I do like Jones and I was cheering for him but the early second its just to high.

Ugh...the hype for this guy is getting unbearable. Some team will will end up overdrafting him. I don't see him being anything special, though I'm sure he'll make big plays once in a while.

Jones could be a late first-mid second. I dont know why, but i see the Pats drafting him with the 32nd pick.

I believe this kid has all the tools to become a great pro. A faster, stronger, taller Jim Crash Jensen. Imagine on 3rd and long, this guy as a 3rd receiver...with his height and speed, who could cover him one on one??

Chris Henry is gonna be a steal for somebody. He'll go in the late 2nd. Craphonso Thorpe will be the same.

Chris Henry is a bum. I've known him since Ive gone to WVU and he is gonna be Randy Moss Jr. Heck of a ball player but he has the maturity of an 8 yr old. there are always trade offs with potentially big time pleyers, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom