Merged: Bowens returns to practice/Status for Tenn game ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Bowens returns to practice/Status for Tenn game ?

rickykicks@$$

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Bowens returns to practice.

Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

David Bowens returns.. Good to hear, our rotation will be alot fresher and hopefully our DE's don't get so worn out like against the Patriots on the final play which every knows how it ended..

I really want to hear about Tim Bowens and Larry Chester.. Timbo was in some big time pain.. At one point, Romero and Zgonina were on the field for about a full drive.. Hopefully Chester and Timbo can get better..

Re: Bowens returns to practice.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

Tim or David returned to practice?:confused:

David Bowens status for Titans Game?

Does anyone know D. Bowens injury status for the game yet?

We'll find out tomorrow. But he hasn't even practiced yet. The Phins have 3 weeks to get a look. I seriously doubt he'll be activated this week. I assume the team wants to see how his knee responds to some practices.

LArry Chester is much more important. He must play agaqinst Baltimore and Jamal Lewis. If we stop Lewis there is NO WAY IN HELL the Ravens will win.

David Bowens needs playing time to show the coaches he can be the starter next year when Ogunleye is tendered a first round pick.. Teams will jump on him.. Miami could get an o-lineman in draft as well as a receiver..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
David Bowens needs playing time to show the coaches he can be the starter next year when Ogunleye is tendered a first round pick.. Teams will jump on him.. Miami could get an o-lineman in draft as well as a receiver..

My thoughts exactly. I hope D. Bowens heals up in time to get back into game shape and make an impact.

Back
Top Bottom