Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

It's just like the end of a relationship, one person moves on quicker then the other and there is bad blood for awhile.

I'm just glad I'm always quick!

There ain’t no bad guy, there ain’t no good guy, there’s only you and me and we just disagree.

I don't get how you fans are mad at Jason Taylor. Our front office is being disrespectful by not giving him priority, YES THAT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE to anyone. If you want him here, tell him and sign him to an extension. If you don't, say your goodbyes and send him packing. Don't leave it up in the air, it isn't fair to Jason after all he has done for this team and community.

The guy clearly wants to play here, he took a huge pay cut last year to play here, I think he has clearly demonstrated where his heart is. On top of that he played fairly well last year, better than expected all for a bargain. Now he is just asking after proving that he wants to play and still has some gas left in the tank that he is treated as such, but no, our ****y *** coach and Bill Parcells once again are not giving a player who was the cornerstone of this team for 10 years the respect he deserves.

It blows me away how you guys think this is his fault or that Jason is being unfair or unreasonable to the team, he isn't, our FO are the ones completely mishandling this situation.

I don't get how you fans are mad at Jason Taylor. Our front office is being disrespectful by not giving him priority, YES THAT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE to anyone. If you want him here, tell him and sign him to an extension. If you don't, say your goodbyes and send him packing. Don't leave it up in the air, it isn't fair to Jason after all he has done for this team and community.

The guy clearly wants to play here, he took a huge pay cut last year to play here, I think he has clearly demonstrated where his heart is. On top of that he played fairly well last year, better than expected all for a bargain. Now he is just asking after proving that he wants to play and still has some gas left in the tank that he is treated as such, but no, our ****y *** coach and Bill Parcells once again are not giving a player who was the cornerstone of this team for 10 years the respect he deserves.

It blows me away how you guys think this is his fault or that is acting unfair to the team, he isn't, our FO are the ones completely mishandling this situation.

It's neither's fault.

How can you claim the FO disrespected Taylor when they flat out told Taylor he's not a priority and they will assess the situation after the draft?

The FO was completely honest and pretty much told him " Do what you want"

I agree that Taylor isn't doing anything wrong. But don't contradict yourself and say the FO did.

They left nothing up in the air. They said we don't need you right now. If we need you after the draft then we will call you. That's not leaving anything up in the air. That's telling him cya later. Right now we don't need you.

there are other teams that will/would sign him...if he signs with the jets, he is a pos imo...he talked way too much **** that we as fans had to endure the backlash from and now he wants to go play for that **** team.

if he does it, i will hate him. i could understand buffalo, new england, or any of the other nfl teams...but the jets will be horrid.

It's neither's fault.

How can you claim the FO disrespected Taylor when they flat out told Taylor he's not a priority and they will assess the situation after the draft?

The FO was completely honest and pretty much told him " Do what you want"

I agree that Taylor isn't doing anything wrong. But don't contradict yourself and say the FO did.

They left nothing up in the air. They said we don't need you right now. If we need you after the draft then we will call you. That's not leaving anything up in the air. That's telling him cya later. Right now we don't need you.

Please post a link to what the FO said to Jason, in those exact words about not needing him.

While I certainly appreciate the emotion and passion... Hate the Jersey... Don't hate the man...

It is quite clear that he would choose the Dolphins if it was up to him... It's not. It is just as clear that the Dolphins are quite happy to let him walk... How can you blame the man when it is our FO who does not want him?

He still believes he has some ball left in him and is choosing the best place for him and his family... I can't begrudge him that... if he is lucky, he will go to the hall in a Phins uni... Just as it should be and will always be a revered member of our players fraternity.

After all... Do we hate Pennington because of his time with the Jests????

Hate him on sundays but the rest of the time remember how he bled aqua and orange and how he was the only thing worth watching on some awful teams.

OMG!!!! thank you. I thought I was alone here.
Finally someone who gets it.

It blows me away how you guys think this is his fault or that Jason is being unfair or unreasonable to the team, he isn't, our FO are the ones completely mishandling this situation.

If saying what you mean, and meaning what you say, then backing it up by doing EXACTLY what you say you're going to do is dishonestly, I'll take dishonesty everytime.

Lulz...the drama with some of you guys. I get images of guys in the back yard, tears streaming down their cheeks putting the torch to jerseys......lol. Unreal.

These JT threads always turn out the same. I'm holding my emotions until something comes to fruition.

Lulz...the drama with some of you guys. I get images of guys in the back yard, tears streaming down their cheeks putting the torch to jerseys......lol. Unreal.

dealwithit-1.gif

Im not sure how anyone can be pissed at the FO, they've been saying they would talk to him after the draft for what, a month now? They've been upfront with him the entire time.

Really I cant be upset with either party at this point, the NFL is a business. The Dolphins have to do whats best for them, as does Jason.

Back
Top Bottom