Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

nasty

Rookie
Reaction score
Owens, Bills agree on deal

Terrell Owens has agreed to a one-year deal with the Bills, NFL.com's Vic Carucci reports. More

now we gotta face moss and t.o 2 times a year

we really need a cb soon and a darn good one at that

Better than him going to the Patriots. If I were him I would have gone to the Colts. Why would he sign with the bills? Theyrenot even close to being a championship contender

Gee think it has something to do with Pacells? Or are the Bills the only team dumb enough to offer the guy a contract??

Former Dallas Cowboy Terrell Owens agrees to deal with Buffalo Bills

Terrell Owens will be playing for the Buffalo Bills, according to a source. Most-read stories

Wide receiver Terrell Owens has agreed to a deal with the Buffalo Bills, according to a source.

Owens was officially released by the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday after owner Jerry Jones had told him of the Cowboys' decision to let him go after three seasons on Wednesday.

Who cares. It just goes to show you how stupid the Bills really are. And the only reason that puke wanted to be in the AFC East is so he can play against a Parcells run team. I hope we break his fricken neck when we play them. I loathe that premadonna scumbag

This tells me one thing... Drew was convinced that nobody else would be interested. Why else would he let his client sign a one-year deal with the Bills? They were desperate, thats why.

Get ready for Bill fans to overload this board with their dreams of being the best team in the division now.

A good pass rush is more important than CBs... Even a tandem of Nnamdi and Champ Bailey couldnt cover TO and Evans for 5 seconds. We will draft an OLB in R1.

Back
Top Bottom