Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

chicken wings

HEY NIAGRA FALLS GET YOUR OWN WEB SITE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SOCCER TEAM!The chicken wings signing B.O.Z.O. Would definately give us fits, so i think headquarters will start looking at CBs a little more closely. the only thing he brings to the chicken wings is more tv time.the wings always fall off the bone and this would narrow our division to only three teams with the addition of a circus act. they are doing exactly what the farveless airplane and the cheaters do every year. this just in: this weeks special on sportcenter CHIDKEN WINGS! don't forget the hot sauce.

I was hoping he would have gone to the Jets or Pats so he could rip up their locker rooms.

The answer for both Moss and TO is a great pass rush!!!!!!

That helps, but no pass rush can defend a quick slant pattern, and that is what has been killing us.

I'm not happy TO is in the AFC east. I'm glad it wasnt the Jets or Pats, but I think people are underestimating this guy's ability.

If we dont improve our cornerback situation we are going to get torched this year.

To to the Bills is going to be this years Favre to the Jets, with the same outcome.

Who cares. It just goes to show you how stupid the Bills really are. And the only reason that puke wanted to be in the AFC East is so he can play against a Parcells run team. I hope we break his fricken neck when we play them. I loathe that premadonna scumbag

This comment is just sad on so many levels.

TO will destroy Trent Edwards if he does not get him the ball. It will be another Bills collapse just like every year. Trust me on this one!!!!

and the sideshow continues...jesus christ i hope they just move to LA already
Brother, we are witnessing the start of the Los Angeles Bills Football Organization...Terrell Owens might get you a few TDs, and make Evans better, but will destry your locker room and team harmony-unity...
With the Marshawn Lynch incident, the last thing you guys need is more negativity and bad karma...

Better than him going to the Patriots. If I were him I would have gone to the Colts. Why would he sign with the bills? Theyrenot even close to being a championship contender

My exact thoughts when i heard the deal.....

If we don't get some better CBs will we have to watch Jason Allen get torced over and over by T.O. and Randy Moss next season???

Back
Top Bottom