MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires

No, Ricky does not owe the fans anything. If he didnt perform well this year they would most likely boo him anyway ( past shows ). He does owe his teammates though, and i doubt they will forgive him if they don't make the playoffs this year.

MrMarino said:
Who Cares About Ricky Anymore... As Far As I Care, Hes Not Part Of The Miami Dolphins... Quit Wasting Your Time Talkin About A Has-been...
DANNY has spoken....... YOU DA MAN DANNY I LUV U MAN...:up:

Lawrence said:
If his team mates welcome him back, than that's that. The fans are nobody to decide if he deserves forgiveness. You sound like a heartbroken woman for god sakes.
Lawrence said:
Awww he swquashed your poor lil heart? Listen to yourself. That man doesn't owe you anything. He owes his team mates. And from what I've read, not all of them are opposed to him coming back. It's obvious by your sophmoric name calling that you cannot debate intelligently.
I love how this guy starts off with an insult and then complains when he receives them in return.

Perhaps you, Lawrence, should take a step back and reread your posts before implying that the individuals responding to you are moronic.

Just view lawrence's profile..and click the greatest link ever.. "Add Lawrence to Your Ignore List "

ZOD said:
Well I don't know who you are but I know who I am. I am a man who paid $2160 for four season tickets to see a team play football.

Ricky Williams is a man who took a large amount of "upfront" money to play football. The rights to his entertainment services were acquired by the team that I paid to watch. That team gave up draft picks and thus acquired the contract of his entertainment services. Draft picks in this business have proven to be a large part of the teams investment. As a result it is indirectly MY investment.

Who am I?
I am the investor that acquired the services of Ricky Williams.

He took my money and attempted to leave without providing the service.
Wow! I can't believe I missed this post. :eek:

Unbelievably well said!

:clap::thewave::clap::woot:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/audio/fightsong.wav

byroan said:
Just view lawrence's profile..and click the greatest link ever.. "Add Lawrence to Your Ignore List "
:roflmao:I hear ya. I am one step away from doing just that. :D

inFINSible said:
I haven't found anybody who can give me an answer to that question...I wonder the same thing.....Does he only have to retract his retirement papers to be entitled to his full salary from the Dolphins?

BTW, welcome to the site.
Thanks. Doesn't seem like it would be fair for him to come back knowing that he will probably be suspended for the entire year just to get out of returning the money. Pretty sad state of affairs.

BlitPhinFan said:
:roflmao:I hear ya. I am one step away from doing just that. :D

Lawrence is a troll Pats fan,and is in no danger of expolding, he's far from being the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. :lol:

fish fan 4 life said:
Some of the post on here are makeing me sick.ricky(The Truth) williams?comeing back?your happy?why?This guy spit in our faces.We traded two first round picks for this loser.we gave him a way better contract then he had with the Saints.We put our trust in this guy.We was building our offence around him and he just takes his ball and goes home.

So you did all these things for Ricky? Since when are you part of the dolphin's organization? Ricky never spit in your face.....an had no reason to show any respect to you or your kind. Be happy for what Ricky gave you in terms of entertainment, and for carrying what was otherwise a worthless offense on his back. You would be on your knees in adulation if Ricky returned to this woefull team and led them to the playoffs.

The fans that want Ricky back probably want Leon to play here too..

clear.gif

:grouplaug
Ferretsquig said:
So you did all these things for Ricky? Since when are you part of the dolphin's organization? Ricky never spit in your face.....an had no reason to show any respect to you or your kind. Be happy for what Ricky gave you in terms of entertainment, and for carrying what was otherwise a worthless offense on his back. You would be on your knees in adulation if Ricky returned to this woefull team and led them to the playoffs.
I never said i did anything for ricky u crack head.Nor do i want his respect.Ive been apart of the Dolphins organization since 1975 and yes ricky did spit in my face.Screw entertainment and ricky didnt give us anything.We lost two 1st round picks on the loser.What did he give us?Entertainment?Yeah thats worth two 1st rounders.worthless offense?we did better without him then we did with him and no i wouldnt be on my knee's i hope he never ever puts on phin colors again.As for me and my kind.I wouldnt never walk away from my team and turn my back on everyone.wheres the loyalty?If u was a real dolphins fan u would understand.I bleed blue and orange.:angry:

Ferretsquig said:
I would hang my head in shame if the Phins took Ricky back, playoffs or not. I dont think I could support a team/owner/front office that so readily sold out its principles.

fish fan 4 life said:
No,i just dont understand why anyone would want this basket case back on our team.Without THE FANS there is no football. His team mates dont want him back either.
I would want him back because he gives us a better chance to win it all. but he would have to apoligize to the team, the team would have to accept him. and maybe he would have to go back on his meds. if the team can take him back then I think the fans should too. That said it doesnt seem like they want him back so its a moot point.

Back
Top Bottom