MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires

Lawrence said:
If his team mates welcome him back, than that's that. The fans are nobody to decide if he deserves forgiveness. You sound like a heartbroken woman for god sakes.
:roflmao:

fish fan 4 life said:
Some of the post on here are makeing me sick.ricky(The Truth) williams?comeing back?your happy?why?This guy spit in our faces.We traded two first round picks for this loser.we gave him a way better contract then he had with the Saints.We put our trust in this guy.We was building our offence around him and he just takes his ball and goes home.He is in search of The Truth.He says he doesnt need the money or the fame.He just wants to be left alone.:sosad: Everyone on here was p!ssed.Then someone says the word Come Back.Now i see threads about welcomeing him back with open arms?People make mistakes?I miss ricky?:badpc: WHAT?ARE U GUYS HIGH?This guy **** on our team.He left us with nothing,so he could hang out in a 1 man tent and get high.He put his self above everyone.Showed no loyalty to a team that gave him everything and u want to Welcome him back with open arms?Why dont u just bend over and let ricky give it to u in the @$$.Thats what the Dolphins would be doing if we let him come back with our team.We would be laughed at by everyone. :grouplaug Im a dolphins fan no matter what.The Dolphins have and always will be my team.i will never jump ship like ricky did,but these post are makeing sick.I too hope he comes back.SO WE CAN TRADE HIS PUNK @$$.:goodnight
Don't forget to breath!

yankeehillbilly said:
I would hang my head in shame if the Phins took Ricky back, playoffs or not. I dont think I could support a team/owner/front office that so readily sold out its principles.
All it would take for majority of fans to love RW is a nice 50 yd TD runs.

What RW did is bad, but its not the worst thing ever done in the NFL either. Miami needs RW, and if he shows up Monday or the week before the season, really besides a nice little scare what did RW do that was so bad? It becomes a simple training camp holdout.

I think RW comes back when DW is not the coach. He knows DW lacks the balls to do anything other than hand it off to him.

Back
Top Bottom