Merged: Breathe a sigh of relief, Beck isn't starting!1! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breathe a sigh of relief, Beck isn't starting!1!

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

The Redskins are going back to Rex Grossman at QB. Mike Shanahan informed team of decision over weekend. Full story ahead on NFL.com

Speaks volumes about their confidence in Beck.

Typically you want to give a player every opportunity you can in a "revenge" game against a team that got rid of him.

If "The Good Rex" shows up, we could well lose. If it's the more common "Bad Rex" we stand more than a puncher's chance of finally winning a home game.

Bountiful turnover machine....Rex Grossman.

i know this may not mean much because we have a different defense, different team, etc, but last time we faced rex grossman in 06 with the bears, the year they went to the superbowl, i believe we forced 6 turnovers vs him. maybe a repeat?

i know this may not mean much because we have a different defense, different team, etc, but last time we faced rex grossman in 06 with the bears, the year they went to the superbowl, i believe we forced 6 turnovers vs him. maybe a repeat?

See, I look at it as the opposite. The late change could hurt if all the film study was about Beck. No question Grossman was not study as much as Beck.

This helps Washington a lot IMO. Back in the Luck Sweepstakes.

No question Grossman is a much better QB than Beck, but I think Miami wins either way

I think Miami does not move the ball at all today

What took Shanny so long?...Grossman sucks, but Beck is one of the worst QB's I've ever seen start a football game....he's right on par with Ray Lucas, Pat White and Joey Harrington.

IF (big IF) we stuff the running game and can pin our ears back, we still may be able to pull out a win.

Beck Benched; Grossman Starts

Per Jason LaConfora

Just saw the other thread. Merge please.

Back
Top Bottom