Merged: Brodie Croyle | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brodie Croyle

HEDAZHELAS24 said:
im not trying to hate on any loyal dolfans, but please dont just listen to what mel kiper has to say. I agree he has great knowledge about the senior bowl and about who goes where but i think he is being unfair. shockley looked better during the season, looked better at the senior bowl practice, has better upside, has better size, is more accurate, and is dual threat. croyle is not bad but he does not compare to shock and if we thinking valur pick...croyle in the second or shock in the fourth?? come on even shock in the third would be a better pick

Are you kidding?? is not even close....Shockley has not done good at all in the senior practices. And is not only Kiper, every person I've seen reporting on the
practices has the same thing to say. Croyle (except for the concerns about his durability) has all the tools needed to be a good starter in the NFL. Thats the reason most boards have him going in the early 2nd to late 1st RD.

no homer about it...did u watch the practice or the whole sec season...it would be pretty obvious if you did. senior bowl tomorrow and combine to follow. WATCH dont listen. ur being a homer too..hating on him bc he went to UGA.

FLORIDA SUCKS

HEDAZHELAS24 said:
no homer about it...did u watch the practice or the whole sec season...it would be pretty obvious if you did. senior bowl tomorrow and combine to follow. WATCH dont listen. ur being a homer too..hating on him bc he went to UGA.

FLORIDA SUCKS

Haha What does that make Georgia then since Florida beat you? Fact is Croyle is a better prospect than Shockley. DJ did not practice well this week I watched every practice. I'm not being a homer, his college career is over I could care less where he went to school.

Florida owns Georgia

Brodie Croyle

I heard he really improved his stock he was named captain by the players at the senior bowl and he has even more armstrength then Cutler. Any chance he will be the Phins franchise QB.

shockley did not play against florida, but good point ADMIN EDIT: We do not allow personal attacks/insults here..

Considering Mike shula's ties with the organization i think that this could be a real possibility.Maybe in the 2nd round if he last that long.His stock is steadily rising.go fins:dolphins:

If anybody has ESPN insider, there's an article about Croyle from Mel Kiper and it's titled "Croyle cream of QB crop". If somebody has it, can you let us know what it says or copy and paste it? Thanks

kpcane said:
If anybody has ESPN insider, there's an article about Croyle from Mel Kiper and it's titled "Croyle cream of QB crop". If somebody has it, can you let us know what it says or copy and paste it? Thanks

It just says hes clearly the cream of the "South Squad" QB crop, bear in mind Cutler for some reason is on the North Squad.

kpcane said:

Here's a quote from his Insider article today:

"QBs Jay Cuter (Vanderbilt) and Brodie Croyle (Alabama) are among the players who raised their stock this week.

Croyle moved from the third or fourth round into the second. He was electric during Wednesdays' practice. His arm is outstanding--as good as any QB I've seen down here in the last few years. He was accurate in the pocket or on the move.

Cutler still needs to work on his accuracy, but he displayed a terrific arm and good mobility. Cutler solidified himself as an early to mid first rounder."

Thanks for the info guys. I'm hoping we can pull one of these guys.

Back
Top Bottom