Merged: Brodie Croyle | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brodie Croyle

just like phinja said,
ITS ALL ABOUT ACCURACY

pennington has never had an arm but b4 his injury he too was great on accuracy and was defiently good

phinja said brady already

Jaj said:
And yet no answer...

Have you tried complaining to a mod about this? I'll back you up. This whole separation of forum topics thing is getting out of hand. It's like if you want to talk about a guy in college that Miami may be interested in, and how the guy did in a game today, it gets moved to the college forum. And then if the discussion turns to what round he should be drafted in, it gets moved to the draft forum. And then I'm guessing if Miami drafts the guy and someone bumps the thread and starts bringing up things that were said about him by FH posters prior to the draft, then what, it gets moved back to the main forum?

Good lord. It's too much! It's making the main forum watered down to the Nth degree...to where the only valid discussion is a thread about which pro bowl players you'd put on Miami's roster right now, if given the choice...like a girls slumber party or something ("I'd take Brendon Frazier's face...on Brad Pitt's body...with Chad Michael Murray's butt! Ooooooh!!! Giggle giggle giggle")

I totally agree about this silly seperation.

I agree that DURING the season many posters on the main forum weren't interested in the draft or college so it made some sense.

But now they need to merge the draft and main forum.

If we can't talk draft prospects in the offseason in the main forum then all that's left is talking about free agency. How is a discussion of Steve Hutchinson any more Dolphin related than a discussion of Max Jean Gilles?

kx250 said:
Has anyone with an ESPN Insider account read this article on Croyle from Todd McShay of ESPN? http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insi...olumns/story?columnist=mcshay_todd&id=2273299

I don't have an Insider account, was wondering what he had to say about Croyle.

He thinks Croyle could be a potential steal in the 2nd round - has the "arm strength, accuracy, and intangibles to develop into a solid starting quarterback in the NFL". McShay acknowledges that his small frame and injury history will cause him to slip on draft day.

The article lists 10 draftees that he thinks will be a good value if picked in the 2nd round.

I watched a little bit of the Cotton Bowl on Monday and Croyle does have a rocket for an arm.

I don't think Croyle will go in the 2nd...he should be there in round 3...I actually like Betts but some people here don't like him at all.

Ozzy rules!! :rockon: :guitar:

ckparrothead said:
Have you tried complaining to a mod about this? I'll back you up. This whole separation of forum topics thing is getting out of hand. It's like if you want to talk about a guy in college that Miami may be interested in, and how the guy did in a game today, it gets moved to the college forum. And then if the discussion turns to what round he should be drafted in, it gets moved to the draft forum. And then I'm guessing if Miami drafts the guy and someone bumps the thread and starts bringing up things that were said about him by FH posters prior to the draft, then what, it gets moved back to the main forum?

Good lord. It's too much! It's making the main forum watered down to the Nth degree...to where the only valid discussion is a thread about which pro bowl players you'd put on Miami's roster right now, if given the choice...like a girls slumber party or something ("I'd take Brendon Frazier's face...on Brad Pitt's body...with Chad Michael Murray's butt! Ooooooh!!! Giggle giggle giggle")

I love hot chicks. There let's see if they start a new folder. :sidelol:

Alien said:
i havent watched croyle much but ive heard has an amazingly strong arm for how much he weighs, doesnt he only weigh like 203? er something? hed definately need to at least have a year to get bigger and tougher through nfl strength training. he was hyped up alot earlier in the season but i dont seem to hear very much about him anymore, has his play dropped off dramatically?

Well we can resign David Boston, and he can be his fitness trainer... :sidelol:

How tall is he ? You can always had a little bulk to someone.

ckparrothead said:

dear god i thought i was the only one that thought this way...but i kept my mouth shut because i dont want to be banned lol...

PhinSoldia said:
dear god i thought i was the only one that thought this way...but i kept my mouth shut because i dont want to be banned lol...

Yeah, I love this site but it has changed. There may not be as much traffic back here but the quality of the posters seems improved.

I have never been banned, but if you dont curse and dont get in flaming battles with some of the idiots who love to snipe back and forth, the mods seem pretty flexible.

Croyle in the 3-4rd would right later rds he'ld be a steal.

Croyle in the 2nd round

What about drafting Croyle? He´s got the arm to get all over the field!

Back
Top Bottom