MERGED: Chat Room? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Chat Room?

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
Chat Room

I saw another thread on the same topic, so what is the deal with the chat room, it would be nice.......

Chat Room?

Hey guys do we have a FH chat room? The one from the main page doesn't seem to be working and I can't connect to genesis.gamesnet.net from mIRC either.

Anyone know where the chat will be?

I'm putting up a temporary chat room because the main site chat doesn't work.

IF YOU HAVE MIRC PLEASE GO TO IRC.GAMESNET.NET PORT 6667, AND JOIN THE ROOM #FINHEAVENANDCO

DO IT!!

We weren't planning on doing it today. We're short staffed. And none of us were really looking forward to modding the chat room for 8+ hours while modding the forums at the same time (on a record-breaking day like this).

Does the chat room really need to be heavily modded?? Far as I'm concerned whatever happens, happens

ckparrothead said:
I'm putting up a temporary chat room because the main site chat doesn't work.

IF YOU HAVE MIRC PLEASE GO TO IRC.GAMESNET.NET PORT 6667, AND JOIN THE ROOM #FINHEAVENANDCO

DO IT!!
do you have a link?

ckparrothead said:
Does the chat room really need to be heavily modded?? Far as I'm concerned whatever happens, happens

We just don't want anyone ruining it or introducing a bot (which people always try and do). But if you want to set one up of your own, that's cool. I'm sure it will get lots of play. :)

Back
Top Bottom