MERGED: Cheaters gonna cheat | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cheaters gonna cheat

12004937_902468763161416_3683722674419572435_n.jpg

Sullying WCW? C'mon.

They are a bunch of degenerates & therefore a certain WWE stable should be mocked.

At this point, the NFL sells itself. Goodell does nothing in that dept that a pet rock couldn't pull off.

There is a lot more at stake for the NFL. One of the reasons the NFL covered up Spygate is the move by Congress to initiate an investigation and discuss the monopoly of the NFL.
Combine that with billions of dollars of lawsuits from players, former players, fans, media, advertisers and the NFL would go belly up.

If people think the low fumble rate with Deflategate is an unbelievable stat they really need to reat the Spygate book. It is filled with stats which were unheard of in the NFL and will never happen again.

Most impressive was the interview with an LV bookie who is not a fan of any particular team but an analyst of NFL stats. He was presented with a set of stats (i.e. home wins, stats at home, etc) without being told why or if they were real or not. His opinion was "absolutely impossible".

I really wish people would read that book.

There is a lot more at stake for the NFL. One of the reasons the NFL covered up Spygate is the move by Congress to initiate an investigation and discuss the monopoly of the NFL.
Combine that with billions of dollars of lawsuits from players, former players, fans, media, advertisers and the NFL would go belly up.

If people think the low fumble rate with Deflategate is an unbelievable stat they really need to reat the Spygate book. It is filled with stats which were unheard of in the NFL and will never happen again.

Most impressive was the interview with an LV bookie who is not a fan of any particular team but an analyst of NFL stats. He was presented with a set of stats (i.e. home wins, stats at home, etc) without being told why or if they were real or not. His opinion was "absolutely impossible".

I really wish people would read that book.

I think a lot of people (not the least of which the delusional Pats truthers) chalk that book up to being BS, mainly because it's self published.

I think a lot of people (not the least of which the delusional Pats truthers) chalk that book up to being BS, mainly because it's self published.

Self publishing was the only way. Nobody wanted to touch that. It was hot iron. I think the biggest problem was that none of the other owners stepped up. That book already described how disgruntled the owners were but nobody dared to speak up considering the possible consequences and 'threats' by Goodell. Now the Martz statement just adds to that and shows how Goodell operated during that time. And it actually validates that book.

What ESPN just published was well explained in that 'fictional' book. Too me it was not news. I wish ESPN would dig deeper and open up the entire story of Spygate including the different frequencies at Gillette Stadium.

The homers up here in the woods are calling this season the "revenge tour" and pretty much sized up bitch boy's thumb for his fifth ring.

They are so e'ffing smug about it all too.

A complaint from last night...who would have thunk it?:lol2:

"Tomlin was angry after the game, complaining that coaches couldn't communicate because they were hearing the Patriots radio broadcast over their headsets. Patriots coaches also complained about similar troubles. The league said it was a temporary problem caused in part by the weather. For years, opposing teams have complained about having headset problems in Gillette Stadium."

A complaint from last night...who would have thunk it?:lol2:

"Tomlin was angry after the game, complaining that coaches couldn't communicate because they were hearing the Patriots radio broadcast over their headsets. Patriots coaches also complained about similar troubles. The league said it was a temporary problem caused in part by the weather. For years, opposing teams have complained about having headset problems in Gillette Stadium."

LOL! You'd think they lay low for a while...

Every team that plays them should file a complaint just like the Steelers just did. No matter how small the infraction, death by a thousand paper cuts. It provides distracting and frustrating objects for the Pats to focus on. Plus it will give the refs more leeway to make calls against them if they think 1)they have a bad rep and 2) everyone is watching. Much like the Raiders rep from the 70's and 80's after awhile the rep became more hindrance than fearsome as refs just flagged them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just a watched a replay of one of Patriot's plays......the time clock ticked down to like 15 seconds and then completely started over....no stoppage from the refs,,,,the clock just started over....so they had like 60 seconds to call a play?

Back
Top Bottom