MERGED: Check this out....Training Facility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Check this out....Training Facility

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
Check this out....Training Facility

For all you die hard dolphin fans...like me...i went on the miami dolphins website...clicked on locker room and went to training facility tour and there were pictures there that might interest you....there used to be only a few pictures...now they show everything.....I found it to be interesting...check it out!!

www.miamidolphins.com/lockerroom/virtualtour/virtualtour.asp

scrool down...check out these pics!!!

why did you start two topics about the samething? couldnt just post the link in the other thread you started?

legendary137 said:
why ask....does it bother you that much.....just be happy i posted them

I agree. The bickering that goes on on this site sometimes is ridiculous. Just thank him for posting them and shut the h$ll up already.

phinz_fan said:
I agree. The bickering that goes on on this site sometimes is ridiculous. Just thank him for posting them and shut the h$ll up already.

Ever hear of bandwidth and how much posting runs it up? Refreashing the site also does it, along with other things, but when you post the samething twice(or on the days when you catch idiots doing it the whole day), the bandwidth can take a major a hit.

I am not bickering, just wondering why someone would post the same exact thing again after they already posted it?

In the training room, what are those things with the nipples on the "Nemectron" machine falsies? :cooldude:

Yeah dude, why would you post the samething twice for? Mods will get you for that ya know.

fellas...sorry that i posted it twice...the reason being is cause i saw not a lot of people we going to it...so i changed the topic a bit....and what ever you guys are talking about with this computer sh** and these mod things...whatever...i dont care.....just look at the pics and shut up and go fins!

Back
Top Bottom