MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith

So they basically stalled a bit to quiet the Vontae tampering leak Tweet. They were on him all along.

Bye bye. I hope we play you soon.

hmmm. seems like KC was talking to Sean before FA started like Vontae Davis' tweet indicated. Wonder what the contract looks like if this is an accurate report

Thx goodness. My biggest concern was he was going to come back here!

The corners are starting to sign now. Today there have been a half dozen or so. Good luck to him. Interested to see what he settled for.

The corners are starting to sign now. Today there have been a half dozen or so. Good luck to him. Interested to see what he settled for.

oh really...who has signed and for what money??? i'm betting it's cheaper than we expected going in...

Re: Sean Smith To Chiefs

So we should be able to file a tampering case?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Decent cover guy, but can't hit and can't make plays down the field. he's not worth it after all the time he's had here. he is what he is.

Chiefs reached agreement with CB Sean Smith.

Chiefs reached agreement with CB Sean Smith.
Per Adam Schefler

What do we do now to address the CB situation? My vote is to draft one in the second & get a veteran off waivers.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Three year deal

can't catch, can't make a big play, can't cover 50% of the time, can't keep his mind off of Twitter....and can't tackle for crap. Good riddance

Back
Top Bottom