Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

Phinfan99

JUICE IS LOOSE
Reaction score
IDK if i like this or not.... what are your thoughts?

C.J. Anderson - RB - Broncos

Restricted free agent C.J. Anderson will visit the Dolphins on Thursday.

Anderson has also drawn interest from the Bears, Patriots and 49ers. The Dolphins are looking for running back depth after losing Lamar Miller to the Texans on Wednesday. With Jay Ajayi ready to take on a bigger workload, Anderson's role in Miami would be similar to the one he played in Denver as a committee back with Ronnie Hillman. As a restricted free agent, the Broncos have the right to match any offer Anderson receives on the open market.
Related: Dolphins

well.....he would probably be one of the few backs that would be OK as a rotational player for us. But seeing how much money we still have available it really hurts to see this front office not keep Miller here.

well.....he would probably be one of the few backs that would be OK as a rotational player for us. But seeing how much money we still have available it really hurts to see this front office not keep Miller here.

Anderson would come here and start and thrive.

He has a higher ypc career average than Miller.

He'll drive his price up, Miami will be left holding their di** in their hand again after Denver matches.

I would be thrilled if the Dolphins signed Anderson. He is elusive, shifty, hard to tackle and runs with a low center of gravity. I think he is better than Miller who isn't the type of back who can make something out of nothing.

Anderson would come here and start and thrive.

He has a higher ypc career average than Miller.

Ok...I wont argue about that. But why with almost 40 mills of available money do you not try to keep a very good home grown talent here??? Miller also would have thrived here!

Hes a more complete back than Miller actually.

Hes a more complete back than Miller actually.

Blue, don't forget who Miller had in front of him opening holes for him. What he did...with the atrocious O-line he played behind his whole career accounts for something. Agree?

3yrs 11mil. Thats all I'd pay. Don't poor a ton of reousrces into a marginal position that is dependent on another unit bulking up.

Back
Top Bottom