Merged: Cold Pizza/Saban to bring in veteran QB | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cold Pizza/Saban to bring in veteran QB

AquaAssasin said:
My physical therapist is a big time brown fan. He basically stated that couch wasnt that really bad its just that the whole team sucked and he had nobody to work with. As for brooks, he sucks. Hes been in the league alot longer than brooks and brooks doesnt impress me one bit. At least brooks had people to work with and a running game.

I would rather take my chances with couch. He isnt done..

Thats coming from a brown fan..

Very educated people..... Remember that beerbottle incident years ago.... :lol:

paskerbrandon said:
I hope we get Brooks.. I hope he proves all you haters wrong too... Kid has potential, some of you dont want to hear it, if ESPN is talking about Mueller wanting him in MIA then he AND SABAN must see something in him....

Brooks aint that good. YOu can make the same argument againt couch but at least couch has a better excuse. He had no talent and no running game at all...

paskerbrandon said:
Very educated people..... Remember that beerbottle incident years ago.... :lol:

Dude, my therapist is from cali. He is pretty bright.

The main thing though is that womever saban wants I will totally trust in his dicisions. Brooks, couch, maddox (who I hate to be honest) etc.

AquaAssasin said:
Dude, my therapist is from cali. He is pretty bright.

I know this.. im just speaking in general...

Anyhow... I WOULD be all for giving Couch a look, but if memory serves me correct we already worked him out and Saban wasent impressed...

No Frerotte, so whos is gonna be?

I didn't see the show, but an earlier post stated that Sabam told Frerotte that he wont be the starter, and we are bringing in a new veteran QB.

My question to you is who do you think itll be and who do you want it to be. I really don't have any idea who i think itll be but i trust saban to make the right choice. My personal favorite for those that are out there would have to be David Carr.

AquaAssasin said:
The main thing though is that womever saban wants I will totally trust in his dicisions. Brooks, couch, maddox (who I hate to be honest) etc.

EXACTLY! :D

Isint it nice to have a coach whom you feel comfortable with ANY and EVERY move he makes?

paskerbrandon said:
I know this.. im just speaking in general...

Anyhow... I WOULD be all for giving Couch a look, but if memory serves me correct we already worked him out and Saban wasent impressed...

Thats right, ohh well..I guess couch is out of the pic. NEXXXT?

LOL

paskerbrandon said:
EXACTLY! :D

Isint it nice to have a coach whom you feel comfortable with ANY and EVERY move he makes?

Man, you cant even describe it. To be honest I wasnt one of the fans who loved saban when the team thought about getting him. But boy did he prove me wrong!

“We've obviously started our research in terms of what the options are going to be for us. As I said before, one of the goals that we have relative to our quarterback situation is to develop the players we have so somebody can be a starter for our organization in the future or to bring somebody to the organization that has the potential to be a future starter relative to our situation. Gus did a nice job for us this year. Hopefully, he'll be able to continue to do that. But I think long term, we certainly need to get somebody that can be a potential starter for us down the road and add depth and quality at that position short term.â€Â
I take it none of you read the Saban PC transcript from today in Mobile? :lol:

GCD960 said:
I havent read all 25 pages, care to shed some light on this comment?

I read most of them... There were about 10 "veteran" QB names thrown out there... my guess is he got sick of hearing some QB's name and said "this thread should rot in hell"....

Olbruck said:
Nope...Kelly Holcomb, just beacuse he already knows MM's System

:sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Brilliant!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom