Merged: Cold Pizza/Saban to bring in veteran QB | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cold Pizza/Saban to bring in veteran QB

Bob for most of the season than Dan for the SB!!!! JK, I d like to see Brian Griese given another chance. He is a Dolfan at heart and probably would come back at a reasonable price.

Aaron Brooks, my boy! even though i dont know him... I like Brooks, seems like i good guy with talent. If this coaching staff is as awesome as we think it will be, then maybe they can filter the mistakes out of good ole Aaron!

nooo.... i rather just start fresh wit a new qb...particularly jay cutler or mcneal but i doubt we will get cutler.....i would lik culpepper but that aint happeninin and thats dumb of saban to say "your not startin" it should be best player in camp and preseason will get the star...simple as that////

Im thinking either Brooks or Volek out of TN.
Brooks for the Mueller factor. Volek, because Im thinking he may be available, since most seem to predict either Young or Leinart going to TN in the draft.

Saban flat out denied the rumor.....and personally I think he's a man of his word, I dont believe it happened.

Hmm, I don't know. If we can't land a top veteran QB then there's no sense in bringing in the likes of Kitna, Batch, Warner, or Garcia because Frerotte performed just as well as they would.

SMadison29 said:
Hmm, I don't know. If we can't land a top veteran QB then there's no sense in bringing in the likes of Kitna, Batch, Warner, or Garcia because Frerotte performed just as well as they would.

Exactly, there is no need to make a lateral move.
In essence it would'nt even be lateral because whoever else you bring in is going to have to go through the process of connecting with the players, their timing and tendencies.

I believe Saban will release Gus if and only if it's a QB that's a clear upgrage over Gus.

Nick told Billicheck (remember the picture of them talking at the Senior Bowl)??? And Billicheck squealed to Cold Pizza!!!

Back
Top Bottom